***Auburn vs. Alabama -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our offense takes the field every game knowing they have to score 30-35 pts to even HAVE A CHANCE to win. That is unacceptable. This is AUBURN for God's sake!!!

Pretty unimaginative play calling there. Should be it now.

what the hell are you talking about. play calling has been awesome tonight.

Some has been great for sure. All those FG's also suggest something about the red zone O and...the play calling.

I totally agree

Some has been great for sure. All those FG's also suggest something about the red zone O and...the play calling.

I totally agree

I totally agree

nobody seems to want to talk about of offensive problems...guess it's easier to get on Ellis than to suggest that the genius needs to work on a red zone game plan against good teams.

you would think with a book of five million plays in it you could score in the red zone. OUTCOACHED again

Ok that's the bottom line. We need to fire every single defensive coach we have. We also need to fire the special team coach. There is absolutely no reason to give up runs when you know they are going to run out the clock. Heck at this point I am about ready to see Gus go also. We had them and the offense went to sleep. Just know excuse for what has transpired the last quarter and a half. None at all. We had the talent to be better we just did not have the coaching. Shame on you Gus, shame on all the coaches.

nobody seems to want to talk about of offensive problems...guess it's easier to get on Ellis than to suggest that the genius needs to work on a red zone game plan against good teams.

Like I said....that will still be CEJ's fault.

Eh...You ought to be able to make 36 points stand up. Yes, we should have punched at least a couple of those in for TDs, but you just shouldn't need to score 45 pts every week to win.

I totally agree

I totally agree

I totally agree

we scored 36 points and lose by 3 TDs. Yeah, lets gripe about the offense. We should score 50 every game - especially against the number one ranked team. I will say it - you are a total freaking idiot. You arent going to score at will against good teams, moron. Thats why they are a good team. This team scored enough to win. We cant stop anything on D. I guess bama had nothing to do with our red zone issues. it was all just the playcalling.

I know the games over but I hope they can at least put another TD in. Never would have thought I'd see an Auburn team have 600 yards in a game and get whipped by 19 points.

We did not break 200 rushing. Hard to win that way but it is good to see Nick slinging it like that

WAR DAMN EAGLE! I am proud of my Tigers who put up a great fight and kept trying. We knew our defense was suspect and the tide defense did what the had to do in the red zone.Hate putting up 36 points and over 600 yards in a loss but that is the way it goes.

It's unbelievable how everyone but certain people on this board can see that this defense is atrocious with cej as dcoordinator, smh. I guess bama scored 55pts against our special teams then. Yeah that's it

Our offense takes the field every game knowing they have to score 30-35 pts to even HAVE A CHANCE to win. That is unacceptable. This is AUBURN for God's sake!!!

Well AU would be winning if we'd scored TDs instead of FGs. So...

idiot Palmer...au conceding defeat....down 20 points with one minute left...the guy is a fool.

Eh...You ought to be able to make 36 points stand up. Yes, we should have punched at least a couple of those in for TDs, but you just shouldn't need to score 45 pts every week to win.

agree

Everything that's works we change it. I hate the conservative play calling and the prevent defense. That's why we are losing tonight and why we lost the NC.

Archived