Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

I'm not sure of how he's done at Texas A&M, but Terry Price was always a solid d line coach and a great recruiter. Having said that, Lawing would be my first choice for d line coach if Garner moves. Regardless, Fountain needs to go back to an office position.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Otis almost laughable to think we replace JB at OL coach Garner is staying also.

23 good morning. Do you have any thoughts on T Rob? Also just wondering if there are thoughts on our chances now with Jefferson, Cowart, Ivey and Holland. Thx

Not 23, but there are threads on each of these guys in the Recruiting Forum

According to various AU pay site admins, T-Rob is telling people that he's coaching through UF's bowl game then coming to Auburn to join Muschamp.

Thanks Titan. I think I will start following T-Rob on Twitter if I can find him

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Since T-Rob will be joining our staff after UF's bowl game, have you heard if he'll coach the corner backs or safeties?

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Since T-Rob will be joining our staff after UF's bowl game, have you heard if he'll coach the corner backs or safeties?

well his title at UF is db coach. He may handle both. He will, at least, take over for Harbison I believe.

well his title at UF is db coach. He may handle both. He will, at least, take over for Harbison I believe.

Isnt Muschamp a DB coach?

Yes he is.

Muschamp has coached both DBs AND LBs. There is also a possibility that he doesn't coach any specific position group. They could hire Robinson as DB coach, Garner or whomever as DL coach, and a stand-alone LB coach. Under this alignment Muschamp would oversee all positions.

Muschamp has coached both DBs AND LBs. There is also a possibility that he doesn't coach any specific position group. They could hire Robinson as DB coach, Garner or whomever as DL coach, and a stand-alone LB coach. Under this alignment Muschamp would oversee all positions.

So,basically, anything is possible... :-)

I think it's stupid to suggest hiring someone because they're a former Auburn player. Just because they were great on the field doesn't mean they'll be great on the sidelines. Takeo and Carlos have no coaching experience. To fix our defense, we'll need proven coaches. If they have Auburn ties, that's great, but we shouldn't be a training ground for coaches.

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

Isn't Carlos Rogers still playing in the NFL? The last I saw he was with the Raiders.

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

Isn't Carlos Rogers still playing in the NFL? The last I saw he was with the Raiders.

:drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Wait. Sarcasm is allowed?

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

stupid. I don't want anybody to learn how to coach at Auburn. rogers and Spikes have never coached a day in their life. They aren't remotely qualified to coach major college football.

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

stupid. I don't want anybody to learn how to coach at Auburn. rogers and Spikes have never coached a day in their life. They aren't remotely qualified to coach major college football.

sometimes, I think you and E use the same sarcasm detector.

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

They're brothers

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

Might as well let Bo coach the RBs

Otis almost laughable to think we replace JB at OL coach Garner is staying also.

Well JB may have helped get an OL drafted 2nd overall in the NFL draft last year and helped another OL win a national award earlier this week, but aside from recruiting like a mad man since he got here what has he really done for us lately?

Well JB may have helped get an OL drafted 2nd overall in the NFL draft last year and helped another OL win a national award earlier this week, but aside from recruiting like a mad man since he got here what has he really done for us lately?

Not much really. It's time to get rid of him ;D

Archived