Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

Cole Cubelic@colecubelic 16m16 minutes ago

QT @SECbooger: Muschamp put full court press on TROB over night in the end he simply said he had to go HOME TROB headed w/Muschamp to Auburn

Great to hear this! What about bringing Bill Clark the former UAB HC? With T-Rob and Clark as forming a rock solid duo, things can only get much better. To bring things to an even higher level, bring T. Rocker back to coach the D-line with moving CRG to the TE coach and head recruiting coordinator.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think T-Rob will be the only addition, besides CWM. Probably move Scott back inside and move one of the DB coaches to ST. Other than that I think CWM will work with what he has. Only exception is if some coach gets outside offer and chooses to take it. WDE

That's an awesome idea. Just think if you were a 17 year old boy and Bo Jackson came to yours and your parents house and he was recruiting you for Auburn. HAVE MERCY!

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

Isn't Carlos Rogers still playing in the NFL? The last I saw he was with the Raiders.

:drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Wait. Sarcasm is allowed?

Guess not. :dunno: lol

So

Tracy rocker-DL

Carlos Rogers-dbs

Takeo-lbs

I'm down

Isn't Carlos Rogers still playing in the NFL? The last I saw he was with the Raiders.

:drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Wait. Sarcasm is allowed?

Guess not. :dunno:/> lol

Nope you get called stupid for it by a poster who always has negative things to say towards you *shrug* can't wait for the season anyways lol

Lot of Florida homers still think T-Rob will be staying in Florida. Do we have to wait until after the bowl game to know for sure where he will be coaching?

With all the reports that he will be coming to AU, I can't believe UF would have him up front recruiting. If he was indeed coming to AU that would be a stupid decision giving him the connection with recruits to possibly flip them to AU. And it forces him to lie to recruits which I do t think he would agree to do so. I'm doubting he's coming. He may be considering it but he's all UF right now.

With all the reports that he will be coming to AU, I can't believe UF would have him up front recruiting. If he was indeed coming to AU that would be a stupid decision giving him the connection with recruits to possibly flip them to AU. And it forces him to lie to recruits which I do t think he would agree to do so. I'm doubting he's coming. He may be considering it but he's all UF right now.

The same people who told us that WM was coming have been saying that T-Rob was coming too. Recruiting is over until January so that isn't a big issue.

I understand what you are saying but Florida still pays the bills. He has to do his job while on Florida's pay roll. Auburn or not, I would love to hear a decision from him within the next week.

Travis Williams to LB coach! Now that is a plan. I've been trying to figure out who is would be since the DC hire. All signs point to Cheese leaving.

Travis Williams to LB coach! Now that is a plan. I've been trying to figure out who is would be since the DC hire. All signs point to Cheese leaving.

Somebody posted the Karibi Dede (sp) resigned from his high school coaching job. Thinking he might come be the LB coach.

TWill- DB's

Karibi Dede- LB

Garner- D-line

Not because they are AU guys but because it seems to be happening this way.

What about T-Rob?

Thats who I meant T-Rob not T-Will

Seriously doubt Auburn would bring in Karibi Dede to coach linebackers. Might be a candidate for a support staff position, as he has no college assistant coaching or recruiting experience.

TWill- DB's

Karibi Dede- LB

Garner- D-line

Not because they are AU guys but because it seems to be happening this way.

What about T-Rob?

Thats who I meant T-Rob not T-Will

Oh ok. That makes sense. I wouldn't mind it turning out like this. All great guys, coaches and last but not least ABURN MEN. WAR EAGLE!

Seriously doubt Auburn would bring in Karibi Dede to coach linebackers. Might be a candidate for a support staff position, as he has no college assistant coaching or recruiting experience.

Does being a GA count as experience?

Not enough to justify being named linebacker coach for a top-10 programs. This coaching position calls for someone with proven experience coaching and developing players at the major college level.

That's an awesome idea. Just think if you were a 17 year old boy and Bo Jackson came to yours and your parents house and he was recruiting you for Auburn. HAVE MERCY!

A 17 year old would have to google his name.

Exactly. The parents would have to explain who he is lol

Not enough to justify being named linebacker coach for a top-10 programs. This coaching position calls for someone with proven experience coaching and developing players at the major college level.

I guess we will see after the bowl game.

His resignation from from head coaching seems very timely. He was a head coach that produced the number 1 player in the country and has college level experience as a GA. Pretty sure he has built some great relationships in the bham and AU areas in the high school arena.

I doubt it. I was just hanging out with some college kids from Vermont and they knew who Bo was. And were fans.

Btw, I hope we can all agree that Bo isn't coming to coach any position at Auburn.

Archived