Another Cop Killed in Florida

Proud Tiger

He did not lose his life...it was TAKEN.

as a result of "politics".

It amazes me there are members of the forum too ignorant to see these crimes were provoked by a false narrative. This is no time for political theatre. It is a time to heal the nation. I do not see our leaders committed to the later.

A fugitive trying to evade a warrant is a "false narrative"? Tex is right, you are projecting your bias into this.

I am speaking to the politics of promoting a false narrative, not a single event in Florida.

I am speaking to the subject of the thread. If you are jumping to another subject, you need to let us know.

It amazes me there are members of the forum too ignorant to see these crimes were provoked by a false narrative. This is no time for political theatre. It is a time to heal the nation. I do not see our leaders committed to the later.

A fugitive trying to evade a warrant is a "false narrative"? Tex is right, you are projecting your bias into this.

I am speaking to the politics of promoting a false narrative, not a single event in Florida.

I am speaking to the subject of the thread. If you are jumping to another subject, you need to let us know.

"these crimes" is not a singular tense. Now I have to read for you too? :dunno: Sigh. :-\

"these crimes" is not a singular tense. Now I have to read for you too? :dunno: Sigh. :-\

Oh I see it now. Sorry for my confusion.

I think the problem started when someone actually responded to one of WarTim's posts. ;D

Us v/s them......whatever happened to us v/s the world? Lol

"these crimes" is not a singular tense. Now I have to read for you too? :dunno:/> Sigh. :-\/>

Oh I see it now. Sorry for my confusion.

I think the problem started when someone actually responded to one of WarTim's posts. ;D/>

Pull up your skirt Nancy...?

Archived