Wishes For My Friends

Proud Tiger

To My Liberal Friends.....Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious , socially responsible , low-stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the Winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of others whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other

country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color,

age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wished

Finally forgive any typos or regulations I may have violated.

To My Conservative Friends.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To All.......War Eagle. Hope to see you in Tampa.

To My Liberal Friends.....Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious , socially responsible , low-stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the Winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasion of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of others whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other

country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color,

:laugh: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year PT

Right back at you, my friend! WDE!

Well Merry Christmas to you, too.

Just got home from Mass, and wouldn't you know it, one of my girls has a fever. Happens every year.

Just got home from Mass, and wouldn't you know it, one of my girls has a fever. Happens every year.

Hope she is well soon.

Hope she is well soon.

Ditto. Hope she is able to enjoy this special day.

Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter, guys. She had a lot of fun today, but that pesky fever showed up again this afternoon. Off tomorrow, so I'm taking her to the doc. Hope it isn't flu.

Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter, guys. She had a lot of fun today, but that pesky fever showed up again this afternoon. Off tomorrow, so I'm taking her to the doc. Hope it isn't flu.

i hope so too Ben. my brother called an ambulance for my 9 year old niece the 23rd. she had flu and stomach bug. 30 or so hours in hospital now home hopefully eating soon. Mom moved her Christmas thing to Sunday so all 9 kids will make it. That left us home today so i took my crew to Little Tokyo Hibachi Restaraunt.LOL not traditional Christmas grub but waffle house was about the only other choice. good luck.

i hope so too Ben. my brother called an ambulance for my 9 year old niece the 23rd. she had flu and stomach bug. 30 or so hours in hospital now home hopefully eating soon. Mom moved her Christmas thing to Sunday so all 9 kids will make it. That left us home today so i took my crew to Little Tokyo Hibachi Restaraunt.LOL not traditional Christmas grub but waffle house was about the only other choice. good luck.

Christmas sushi is not a tradition at your house? :dunno:

Christmas sushi is not a tradition at your house? :dunno:

East Asian restaurants supposedly do very well on Christmas Day. There was an article in the Atlantic the other day. It's something of a tradition for Jews to eat Chinese on Christmas Day.

Youngest caught it. Hauling the two of them to the doctor here in a minute.

Sorry to hear about your niece, alexava.

Christmas sushi is not a tradition at your house? :dunno:/>

East Asian restaurants supposedly do very well on Christmas Day. There was an article in the Atlantic the other day. It's something of a tradition for Jews to eat Chinese on Christmas Day.

Youngest caught it. Hauling the two of them to the doctor here in a minute.

Sorry to hear about your niece, alexava.

thx she ate jello last night. And homer I don't do sushi, it's shrimp and sirloin for me. Although I could be satisfied with just the rice and veggies.

]thx she ate jello last night. And homer I don't do sushi, it's shrimp and sirloin for me. Although I could be satisfied with just the rice and veggies.

No sushi? I love the stuff. Could eat it all day.

44827c95f4233a546d9ea38765f8fa6b_zps87273aa1.jpg

Chilling in the exam room. Poor Ava (9) is miserable. :(

Jillian (5) could care less that she's sick. :laugh:

So where did everyone spend Christmas? As I said in another thread I started, we spent the night in Auburn for the first time ever. We went from home in Huntsville to Mariettea, Ga to see my five day old great grandson. We came fro there on down to Auburn for the night. Leaving Saturday morning to go to West Palm Beach to see grandson and six month old great granddaughter. Then over to Tampa to seethe Outback Bowl game. Then up to Destin o spend a couple of nights with friends before heading back home.

]thx she ate jello last night. And homer I don't do sushi, it's shrimp and sirloin for me. Although I could be satisfied with just the rice and veggies.

No sushi? I love the stuff. Could eat it all day.

44827c95f4233a546d9ea38765f8fa6b_zps87273aa1.jpg

Chilling in the exam room. Poor Ava (9) is miserable. :(/>

Jillian (5) could care less that she's sick. :laugh:/>

looks like a copay x2. Lol. Well worth it I'm sure. You might guess by my screen name I have an Ava too. She wants to be called Elsa now . Disney broke even with me alone.

looks like a copay x2. Lol. Well worth it I'm sure. You might guess by my screen name I have an Ava too. She wants to be called Elsa now . Disney broke even with me alone.

Turned out to just be a cold. Good news.

Frozen is big in our house, too. Jillian there has all kinds of Elsa stuff and was Elsa for Halloween. As many as there were, I'm glad we didn't get home with someone else's Elsa. :laugh:

Ava has moved on to Big Hero 6. Our middle one has all the Anna stuff.

Archived