Steve Scalise

AUDub

In 1999, Scalise voted against making Martin Luther King Jr. Day a state holiday. http://splcenter.org...not-believable/

So ?

Lmao

" lmao " isn't a coherent, intelligent response. I guess you'll blindly accuse anyone who might not think that MLK Jr has to be honored with yet ANOTHER Federal ( paid ) Holiday as being a secret member of the KKK, or " racist " , then you're pretty damn close minded yourself. You can't even entertain that others may have a different point of view, one which completely is detached from the color of the man's skin, so quick are you to brand them w/ being racist.

Again, this is an example of group think. Anyone who dares to have an opinion of their own ... hell, you're no better than the KKK idiots you accuse others of being.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wth are you even talking about? Who have I even called a racist? But yeah the fact you argue EVERYTHING that has something to do with black and the fact that it's cool not to honor a man that have his life for equality is funny to me. If I had said so about those policemen being shot you would have went crazy, but keep on keeping on man but I could care less how upset you get no I don't agree with you.

And who did I accuse of being kkk?

TexasTiger - Still waiting for you to show where Scalice supported David Duke. Cites, quotes.. please, provide them.

And while you're at it, back up your claim that anyone supporting Duke would be a plus for me,

Bearing false witness is what you're doing here. And you know it.

I was referring to you . Read your posts.

AUUSN, I agree with almost everything in your article except for one thing. Has ANYBODY said that racism doesn't exist? Has anybody said that police should not treat blacks with he same respect with which they treat whites? Both "sides" are being hypocrites. As a general rule, blacks are not thugs and police are not racist, power-hungry killers. We ALL know this, but continue the narratives anyway.

TexasTiger - Still waiting for you to show where Scalice supported David Duke. Cites, quotes.. please, provide them.

And while you're at it, back up your claim that anyone supporting Duke would be a plus for me,

I write my posts, and they clearly show nothing of what you claim. Nice dodge.

Again, i'm asking you to provide proof. Proof that Scalise supports Duke, and I support anyone remotely close to Duke or his view points.

2nd time I've asked.

Wth are you even talking about? Who have I even called a racist? But yeah the fact you argue EVERYTHING that has something to do with black and the fact that it's cool not to honor a man that have his life for equality is funny to me. If I had said so about those policemen being shot you would have went crazy, but keep on keeping on man but I could care less how upset you get no I don't agree with you.

I argue w/ Leftist all the time, over all manner of issues. I'm not a frelling racist, just because I don't agree w/ you. THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOU CRYING WOLF. Earlier claiming I have MUST have problem w/ black people. I don't.

Alan West, Mia Love, Clarence Thomas, Dr Carson, Condi Rice... what the hell do you want from me ? It's a g-damn lie and bogus claim and I'm getting effing tired of hearing it.

Again, i'm asking you to provide proof. Proof that Scalise supports Duke, and I support anyone remotely close to Duke or his view points.

2nd time I've asked.

Link to the post of mine you're whining about.

Reported for name calling and attacking in open boards.

Can't say I didn't try.

Can't say I didn't try.

You didn't link, you didn't try.

And his relationship with David Duke?

That's a plus for Raptor.

No need to link. You've hung yourself w/ your own words.

2nd time I've asked.

Make up your mind, was I referring to you or Scalise?

So we see the unwillingness of the Left to do anything but cause strife and chaos. And so it goes.

Can't say I didn't try.

You reported somebody for name calling LMAO

I argue w/ Leftist all the time, over all manner of issues. I'm not a frelling racist, just because I don't agree w/ you. THAT RIGHT THERE IS YOU CRYING WOLF. Earlier claiming I have MUST have problem w/ black people. I don't.

Alan West, Mia Love, Clarence Thomas, Dr Carson, Condi Rice... what the hell do you want from me ? It's a g-damn lie and bogus claim and I'm getting effing tired of hearing it.

Lol, you WANT me to call you a racist so you can go on a rant.....I got you now, you want to be a victim, I didn't see it at first. What claim? What's a leftist? You didn't answer my kkk question

You've already claimed I had a problem w/ blacks . YOUR WORDS. Already forgot that, huh?

Your kkk question was inane. YOU didn't bother reading what I said in the first place. Go back and actually read , or don't. I really don't care.

You've already claimed I had a problem w/ blacks . YOUR WORDS. Already forgot that, huh?

Your kkk question was inane. YOU didn't bother reading what I said in the first place. Go back and actually read , or don't. I really don't care.

You're like a big child. You decide what to answer and you decide what to ask as well huh? Nice little set up you have for yourself, you're a joke man. Have a good day

2nd time I've asked.

Make up your mind, was I referring to you or Scalise?

You repeatedly defend and diminish Scalise's association with Duke. The inference I drew from that is that you don't see it as a negative.

Dude has a power trip, he must be some sort of boss in his life and he brings that attitude on the board. Demands everything from everybody else but he does nothing

Dude has a power trip, he must be some sort of boss in his life and he brings that attitude on the board. Demands everything from everybody else but he does nothing

I ask for honesty and clarity. I don't give 2 flips if we agree, just be clear in what you're saying and pay attention to what others are saying. Not what you WANT them to be saying.

You repeatedly defend and diminish Scalise association with Duke. The inference I drew from that is that you don't see it as a negative.

There IS no association w/ Duke. That's the point. Unless shown otherwise, all I have seen is 1 speech, given 12 years ago, to a group Duke apparently started, but I have no idea if he's STILL in w/ that group or not. A speech given , over the matter of TAXES, when Scalise was a STATE LEGISLATOR, during election season.

Your inference was false.

I suspect he's a boss nowhere and desperately wants to be.

You repeatedly defend and diminish Scalise association with Duke. The inference I drew from that is that you don't see it as a negative.

There IS no association w/ Duke. That's the point. Unless shown otherwise, all I have seen is 1 speech, given 12 years ago, to a group Duke apparently started, but I have no idea if he's STILL in w/ that group or not. A speech given , over the matter of TAXES, when Scalise was a STATE LEGISLATOR, during election season.

Your inference was false.

Scalise and Duke disagree with you.

PROVE IT !

Scalise has apologize and said it was a poor choice on his part.

Also, you don't even know what in the HELL you are saying. How can they disagree with me ???

It was a minor screw up, by Scalise, 12 years ago. Obama made FAR worse and bigger associations , while a state senator, US senator, and as President.

PROVE IT !

Scalise has apologize and said it was a poor choice on his part.

Read up. Every time I've wasted my time doing your research for you you just ignore it.

Archived