Round 1: Exactly as I hope

quietfan

Had to hold my breath at the end of the Sugar Bowl, but everything ended as I hoped with the two teams I hated the most being eliminated in the first round. Doesn't totally make up for our loss, but certainly helps numb the pain!

Also:

Glad Jameis Winston will never darken the turf in another college football game,

Glad the 85% won't have to strain their brains trying to add "15" + 1,

Laughing at those who taunted us for "choking" last year because we gave FSU the closest game of its season, led into the last minute, and beat the point spread as underdogs (after already upsetting the Almighty Tide as 6-point underdogs). Saban now has an 0-2 upset streak going in the Sugar Bowl, entering both last year's and this year's as the heavy favorites only to lose to a lower ranked team.

And to any on Bourbon St. tonight (or really at any party, lest you fail to exhibit proper grief or mention the Miami Heat):

Be careful out there! They walk among us, and they're pissed off & possibly drunk right now!

GO DUCKS!! :clap:

I was pulling for tOSU. I have buyer's remorse this AM, though, because the way UO is playing, I'd like to see a UO UA game.

Spread opened UO - 7 for the final. That's MitB.

I was pulling for tOSU. I have buyer's remorse this AM, though, because the way UO is playing, I'd like to see a UO UA game.

Spread opened UO - 7 for the final. That's MitB.

I'm never disappointed to see the turd lose a game. You never say let them go on and get beat in the championship game. You just don't ever know what could happen.

As I noted elsewhere....best of all possible worlds today....bammers and FSU waking up today.wondering what happened to their dreams. Kinda makes me want to read a little of al.com this morning and see what the bammers are saying about the AU loss.

Hope Oregon does win it.

The end was nuts. I just knew that guy was going to fumble it when he ran it out and Alabama would pick it up and run it in.

THIS. I was thinking how selfish the guy was to try and score when all he needed to do was take a knee in endzone.

Had to hold my breath at the end of the Sugar Bowl, but everything ended as I hoped with the two teams I hated the most being eliminated in the first round. Doesn't totally make up for our loss, but certainly helps numb the pain!

Also:

Glad Jameis Winston will never darken the turf in another college football game,

Glad the 85% won't have to strain their brains trying to add "15" + 1,

Laughing at those who taunted us for "choking" last year because we gave FSU the closest game of its season, led into the last minute, and beat the point spread as underdogs (after already upsetting the Almighty Tide as 6-point underdogs). Saban now has an 0-2 upset streak going in the Sugar Bowl, entering both last year's and this year's as the heavy favorites only to lose to a lower ranked team.

And to any on Bourbon St. tonight (or really at any party, lest you fail to exhibit proper grief or mention the Miami Heat):

Be careful out there! They walk among us, and they're pissed off & possibly drunk right now!

GO DUCKS!! :clap:

Actually he is 0-3 in the sugar bowl...

2008 lost to Utah 31-17

2013 lost to Oklahoma 45-31

2014 lost to Ohio State 42-35

Seeing the semenholes get absolutely gutter stomped was awesome. I dont know what I enjoyed the most seeing them quit by the end of the 3rd quarter or seeing the final score. Taking that kind of 39 point beat down in front of the whole world has to be supremely embarrassing to one of, if not, THE most arrogant programs in the college game. They were exposed as frauds and pretenders last night and that game will have a lasting impact on their program, I hope.

Archived