Men vs. North Alabama - Game Thread

WarTiger

We haven't seen shamsid-Deen play today so I'm guessing he has aggravated that sore shoulder. foul on NA away from the ball on offense. Auburn ball.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reed gets an offensive rebound, saves it to canada, harrell saves it from backcourt, back to canada lob to reed for the DUNK. 49-41.

Harrell witha THREE. 52-41. Harrell with 21... NA Hits a three. 52-44

I went to UNA for two years in the early '90's, super cool they are getting to play at AU. I made the trip from Florence to Auburn more than once myself. :)

I went to UNA for two years in the early '90's, super cool they are getting to play at AU. I made the trip from Florence to Auburn more than once myself. :)

Me too!

I went to UNA for two years in the early '90's, super cool they are getting to play at AU. I made the trip from Florence to Auburn more than once myself. :)/>

Me too!

Right on. I was there '93-'95, won a couple football titles then. Good times!

I went to UNA for two years in the early '90's, super cool they are getting to play at AU. I made the trip from Florence to Auburn more than once myself. :)/>

Me too!

UNA is a really fine school. I'm always happy to see them doing well.

Me too!

Right on. I was there '93-'95, won a couple football titles then. Good times!

Me too! I started in the Fall of 93. I had a class with Humphrey and one with Israel Raybon, I think.

Archived