austudnt23

AUApostle

Other than good info on KJ, he's gone quiet late this recruiting cycle. Care to chime in on predictions, austudnt23? Also, anybody heard from Jonesy lately?

23 has a very busy life now so he doesn't have time to post.

The only nugget Jonesy has gotten lately I posted in the Slayton thread. Jonesy mainly sticks to the AU SEC rant forums.

Define busy, just for the rest of us who aren't ;)

It's TheJones.

Anyhow, I'll try to use AUF this week for updates. The guys here do a great job providing an Auburn atmosphere that the SECRant lacks. Venture there at your own risk.

Welcome back

Other than good info on KJ, he's gone quiet late this recruiting cycle. Care to chime in on predictions, austudnt23? Also, anybody heard from Jonesy lately?

The only nugget Jonesy has gotten lately I posted in the Slayton thread. Jonesy mainly sticks to the AU SEC rant forums.

Define busy, just for the rest of us who aren't ;)

I'm not going to discuss his personal life. Suffice it to say he has a lot on his plate right now.

Define busy, just for the rest of us who aren't ;)/>

I'm not going to discuss his personal life. Suffice it to say he has a lot on his plate right now.

(Sarcasm font)

Man I miss the good ol days. This site was once pure gold this time of year.

This site is still gold for accurate info. Most other free sites are very productive mines of fool's gold. That is to say that they turn up all these nuggets in real time, excited (or alternately melting down) about the big find only to find out later that the nugget was fool's gold. Seriously, it's a damn soap opera out there with all the stories that change from minute to minute. Not even a Robert Ludlum spy thriller has as much intrigue as the recruiting forums on some sites.

This site is still gold for accurate info. Most other free sites are very productive mines of fool's gold. That is to say that they turn up all these nuggets in real time, excited (or alternately melting down) about the big find only to find out later that the nugget was fool's gold. Seriously, it's a damn soap opera out there with all the stories that change from minute to minute. Not even a Robert Ludlum spy thriller has as much intrigue as the recruiting forums on some sites.

Agree, this site is far more grounded and accurate than the site that merged with this one. There are a few posters that really have good recruiting info (as good as it can get when dealing with the minds of marginally intelligent 17-18 year olds) on this board. As a poster, you just have to read several boards and try to read the tea leaves. You will eventually learn who has legit info and who is FOS. Note that some who have legit info one year may not the following year if coaching staff changes have occurred.

wde

Agree, this site is far more grounded and accurate than the site that merged with this one. There are a few posters that really have good recruiting info (as good as it can get when dealing with the minds of marginally intelligent 17-18 year olds) on this board. As a poster, you just have to read several boards and try to read the tea leaves. You will eventually learn who has legit info and who is FOS. Note that some who have legit info one year may not the following year if coaching staff changes have occurred.

wde

Define FOS...

Free On Saturday?

Flames On Shoes?

Finding Out Slowly?

Funny On Sofas?

Robert Ludlum....? I haven't thought about him in a while. Good pull.

A few years before the movie franchise premiered I came across a first edition copy of The Bourne Identity in an old library's penny book sale. It was written in the very late 70's (I think), so the tech was dated by modern standards. Kind of wish they had embraced it and set the movies in Reagan's Cold War.

I think I might read it again this weekend to get my mind off NSD. Thanks.

WDE!

Edit: Anyone know why it keeps quoting something twice. Doesn't do it all the time. I'm over going back and deleting the superfluous content.

I believe the guys like ellitor are giving us the best info they have. Its from solid places. As has been stated these young men are prone to changing their mind and doing what most 18;year olds do ao you never quite have a full handle on things. I enjoy all the stuff in here. We'll see how it all shakes out. It is always great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Archived