Judge Roy Moore

homersapien

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the more purple hue, but I think sister has gone on to her reward.........

Indeed she did. As did her husband, back in 2013. But still, that's hair for the ages.

Begging your pardon from AL, but everyone didn't want him. Flowers are excellent apologies, Mr. Homersapien.;-)

:thumbsup: I don't want flowers though. A double bourbon and ginger ale would be nice.

Rookies....Roy Moore's hair could've hijacked this thread by itself......

Actually that's a scary thought

Ssshhhh! His nephew is here.

Great Nephew, geesh get it right. And Texas4Auburn, is that a screenshot from Spartacus on your profile pic?

Great Nephew, geesh get it right. And Texas4Auburn, is that a screenshot from Spartacus on your profile pic?

It is actually. Though when I started using it I did not realize it as I just recently finished watching the other seasons on Netflix. I dumped premium services prior to the final two.

It is actually. Though when I started using it I did not realize it as I just recently finished watching the other seasons on Netflix. I dumped premium services prior to the final two.

I have every season DVR'd. I liked Blood and Sand the best. Gods of the Arena was good too, especially since it was thrown together because of Andy Whitfield's battle with cancer. The others just weren't the same without Andy Whitfield as Spartacus.

I have every season DVR'd. I liked Blood and Sand the best. Gods of the Arena was good too, especially since it was thrown together because of Andy Whitfield's battle with cancer. The others just weren't the same without Andy Whitfield as Spartacus.

Ya. I liked the blonde Roman gal (can't think of her name). She brought all the deceit and cunning and backstabbing of politics that I think made the first seasons really good. They tried to recreate it with the Cladias son and Ceaser, but it wasn't the same.

Down here we only put great in front of Grandma and Grandpa not aunt, uncle , niece and nephew.

Archived