Rand Paul In Action

autigeremt

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without a doubt. In no way should a family be forced in anyway to participate in vaccination programs.

Without a doubt. In no way should a family be forced in anyway to participate in vaccination programs.

:banghead:

measles_incidence.gif

tumblr_nio5fkWxlG1suxeeyo1_500.png

measles_incidence.gif

Slide in Obama's immigration policy next to this graph, and the picture is more clear.

Rule # 39 - There is no such thing as coincidence.

measles_incidence.gif

Slide in Obama's immigration policy next to this graph, and the picture is more clear.

Rule # 39 - There is no such thing as coincidence.

Here comes Raptor to rustle up a brown scare. :laugh:

I am not concerned with any of that information. It had to do with government invasion into family decisions. If a child is fed, clothed, loved, etc...that is what "matters". If a family wants to vaccinate until vaccines run out, that's okay. It's equally okay for a family to say no. If you allow the government to intrude even more into your lives, where will it stop? Also, if you are for vaccines and are vaccinated, you should be "safe" from the illnesses of the unvaccinated.

I am not concerned with any of that information.

You should be. Not vaccinating your kids for a potentially deadly illness like measles is absolutely moronic. This is the result

It had to do with government invasion into family decisions. If a child is fed, clothed, loved, etc...that is what "matters".

It amounts to abuse for me. You do not "own" your children. They have a right to be healthy relatively free of risk, which you are denying them by not vaccinating them against potentially deadly illnesses.

If a family wants to vaccinate until vaccines run out, that's okay. It's equally okay for a family to say no. If you allow the government to intrude even more into your lives, where will it stop?

This is a public health hazard. Not vaccinating your kids because of your wrongheadedness risks getting mine and many others ill. Screw that.

Also, if you are for vaccines and are vaccinated, you should be "safe" from the illnesses of the unvaccinated.

Go get informed about "herd immunity." I'll wait.

You should be. Not vaccinating your kids for a potentially deadly illness like measles is absolutely moronic. This is the result

It had to do with government invasion into family decisions. If a child is fed, clothed, loved, etc...that is what "matters".

It amounts to abuse for me. You do not "own" your children. They have a right to be healthy relatively free of risk, which you are denying them by not vaccinating them against potentially deadly illnesses.

If a family wants to vaccinate until vaccines run out, that's okay. It's equally okay for a family to say no. If you allow the government to intrude even more into your lives, where will it stop?

This is a public health hazard. Not vaccinating your kids because of your wrongheadedness risks getting mine and many others ill. Screw that.

Also, if you are for vaccines and are vaccinated, you should be "safe" from the illnesses of the unvaccinated.

Again, feel free to vaccinate all you want and allow those that don't want to the same freedom. Obviously, if you feel unvaccinated children are abused, you've never seen real abuse. That's a very dramatic comparison. Also, educate yourself on the numerous disorders that have been linked to vaccination. Autism is one of the many. I too will wait. Lastly, nothing to do with any type of herd decision/mentality, loved ones that are medical professionals that I trust far more than any government agency that tells me what I should do as well as personal research.

Again, feel free to vaccinate all you want and allow those that don't want to the same freedom. Obviously, if you feel unvaccinated children are abused, you've never seen real abuse. That's a very dramatic comparison. Also, educate yourself on the numerous disorders that have been linked to vaccination. Autism is one of the many. I too will wait. Lastly, nothing to do with any type of herd decision/mentality, loved ones that are medical professionals that I trust far more than any government agency that tells me what I should do.

Uh, I work at a children's hospital. My wife is a nurse. :roflol:

I see plenty of abused kids and work with many, many doctors and various other healthcare professionals that agree antivaxxers are loons. I know quite a few epidemiologists as well.

And your "disorders linked with vaccines" crap is bunk. I hate to break it to you, but Jenny McCarthy is not a doctor. Go read some actual medical literature on the stupidity you're spewing.

Does The Constitution give the gov't the responsibility for public health? Forced immunizations is a tough issue.

Absolutely not. If so, are the parents of overweight children going to be punished because they allow their children to eat fast food or don't force them to exercise? The thought that Americans would consider that it is okay for the government to reach that far into their personal lives is astonishing.

As a physician, Paul is being more than irresponsible. The British physician who wrote the 1996-97 article raising the autism-vaccination link later lost his medical license. Paul should likewise,

As a physician, Paul is being more than irresponsible. The British physician who wrote the 1996-97 article raising the autism-vaccination link later lost his medical license. Paul should likewise,

Trying to get elected. Gotta appeal to the base. :laugh:

Again, feel free to vaccinate all you want and allow those that don't want to the same freedom. Obviously, if you feel unvaccinated children are abused, you've never seen real abuse. That's a very dramatic comparison. Also, educate yourself on the numerous disorders that have been linked to vaccination. Autism is one of the many. I too will wait. Lastly, nothing to do with any type of herd decision/mentality, loved ones that are medical professionals that I trust far more than any government agency that tells me what I should do.

Uh, I work at a children's hospital. My wife is a nurse. :roflol:/>

I see plenty of abused kids and work with many, many doctors and various other healthcare professionals that agree antivaxxers are loons. I know quite a few epidemiologists as well.

And your "disorders linked with vaccines" crap is bunk. I hate to break it to you, but Jenny McCarthy is not a doctor. Go read some actual medical literature on the stupidity you're spewing.

I don't care where you wor, I police so I too see children that have truly been abused. To say not to vaccinate is abuse is obtuse. Also mr.condescinding, I have done my homework on the issue. You can't say that vaccines don't cause the disorders is anymore valid than those who say they do.

Oh, and bearcat. What sort of doctors are these "medical professionals" you refer too? They're being highly irresponsible. Actually, they're being downright stupid.

Again, feel free to vaccinate all you want and allow those that don't want to the same freedom. Obviously, if you feel unvaccinated children are abused, you've never seen real abuse. That's a very dramatic comparison. Also, educate yourself on the numerous disorders that have been linked to vaccination. Autism is one of the many. I too will wait. Lastly, nothing to do with any type of herd decision/mentality, loved ones that are medical professionals that I trust far more than any government agency that tells me what I should do as well as personal research.

Other than a retracted article by a disgraced "doctor" there is no autism link to vaccinations. What other disorders are linked to vaccinations? I'd love to see what pseudoscience you pull out for that.

Foul language but the illustration is terrific.

You can't say that vaccines don't cause the disorders is anymore valid than those who say they do.

Actually he can say that because the scientific literature backs him up. Anecdotes are not evidence.

Oh, and bearcat. What sort of doctors are these "medical professionals" you refer too? They're being highly irresponsible. Actually, they're being downright stupid.

Women and children's, if that makes any difference.

I don't care where you wor, I police so I too see children that have truly been abused. To say not to vaccinate is abuse is obtuse. Also mr.condescinding, I have done my homework on the issue. You can't say that vaccines don't cause the disorders is anymore valid than those who say they do.

Link the literature. Actual peer-reviewed literature from licensed medical professionals you claim to be citing. I doubt you can produce one that hasn't been roundly pilloried by the medical community at large.

And damn right I'm being condescending. This is the worst sort of stupidity. It amounts to abuse and hurts society as a whole. Putting kids at risk for some goofball libertarian principle, you should be ashamed.

Bring on the evidence. Let's see some real scientific literature that backs your claim.

They're idiots and need to have their license to practice reviewed.

Link the literature. Actual peer-reviewed literature from licensed medical professionals you claim to be citing. I doubt you can produce one that hasn't been roundly pilloried by the medical community at large.

And damn right I'm being condescending. This is the worst sort of stupidity. It amounts to abuse and hurts society as a whole. Putting kids at risk for some goofball libertarian principle, you should be ashamed.

Well, difference of opinion. Agree/disagree. I wholeheartedly do not believe any government entity has the authority to tell families how to raise themselves beyond a limited point.

Well, difference of opinion. Agree/disagree. I wholeheartedly do not believe any government entity has the authority to tell families how to raise themselves beyond a limited point.

There is no agree to disagree on matters like this. You're the one who threw out the disorders from vaccines. Back it up.

I'm a pretty libertarian guy but vaccination programs are matter of public health and is something the government should be mandating.

Uh, I work at a children's hospital. My wife is a nurse. :roflol:

I believe the government should have the right to step in if kids are being beaten, starved, not educated and not receiving the medical care necessary to best ensure they grow up healthy.

Yes, difference of opinion. :rolleyes:

Okay, that's enough. We're grown men. I've not insulted you in any manner and especially not you're loved ones. Have a good one.

Okay, that's enough. We're grown men. I've not insulted you in any manner and especially not you're loved ones. Have a good one.

You've insulted our intelligence with your claims about widespread disorders because of vaccines.

Archived