***2015 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivey definitely sounds like he was set on Florida regardless of who was coach. It was apparent he has been a fan for a long time.

Ivey definitely sounds like he was set on Florida regardless of who was coach. It was apparent he has been a fan for a long time.

Good for him. Can't fault a man for choosing his heart.

Also what did RS do?

I'll let Edward Aschoff explain it better than I can:

"Well Roquan Smith takes about 45 minutes to rummage through a bag in order to put UCLA gloves on. Having a bear cub would have been better."

Also what did RS do?

"Well Roquan Smith takes about 45 minutes to rummage through a bag in order to put UCLA gloves on. Having a bear cub would have been better."

https://twitter.com/...011885944299520

wasn't just the gloves thing. the whole "buddy coming out" shtick was awful.

Also what did RS do?

https://twitter.com/...011885944299520

wasn't just the gloves thing. the whole "buddy coming out" shtick was awful.

Yea it was! #Fail

McElwain: "We're excited about all 13 we have in right now." Ouch.

I 'lawled' when I heard that. Tough day for UF. Does anyone have a link to their message board?

It's hard for a new coach to come in and have a big impact right off the bat. Gus did ok his first year but it wasn't anything near like this. He has work to do down there. They've got a good crop of players already there. If he can win this year I expect them to get a lot better class next year.

It's hard for a new coach to come in and have a big impact right off the bat. Gus did ok his first year but it wasn't anything near like this. He has work to do down there. They've got a good crop of players already there. If he can win this year I expect them to get a lot better class next year.

Agreed, of course. Just tough year for Gators here. I live in FL, so I am surrounded by them here at my office.

Archived