***2015 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom!! We're winning out so far

20 minutes until JH... Never thought I'd pull for auburn to get another j holland :P/>

That's a crap comment.

It's a joke obviously I can poke fun at a player

All the greyshirt means is that he doesn't enroll until the spring of 2016; he was always going to sign with AU.

Doesn't enroll or doesn't go on scholarship?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here...

At one point, the plan was for him not to enroll until spring 2016 in order to extend his eligibility, but the decision might have been made that we need him now if no viable alternative for Carlson seemed probable.

Anybody know a good florida gators message board? I'm interested in seeing what they are talking about.

Anybody know a good florida gators message board? I'm interested in seeing what they are talking about.

From the look of the comments on his thread on ESPN, they're focused on Ivey.

Is it just me or are these kids hosing Florida? I hope it's unintentional. Holland said the he was going to play the next three to four years "at the...." and paused to pull the hat. "The" only goes with University of Florida. First Chuckie, then Horton and Holland. If Ivey goes orange and navy we could lose more trees.

So, if I have it straight, the only person we have really missed on SO far is Arden Key - correct?

He never took his OV, so not a "miss".

Would rather have Prince over Arden imo.

I picked a great day to have the stomach bug. I'm forced to lay in the bed and watch ESPNU, read AUFamily, and listen to JOX all day. WDE

Our class is full according to the projected limits

If that is true we can't take Ivey or Jefferson

Our class is full according to the projected limits

If that is true we can't take Ivey or Jefferson

I think Jefferson is likely out of play at this point anyways. If Ivey or Godwin wants to come I'd imagine that we'll ask Shannon to grayshirt again

Archived