2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Catholic religion, when they elect a new pope they go into a meeting chamber and when they decide on a candidate, white smoke comes out of the chimney. Thats the short/simple version.

Sincere thanks. I should've gotten that one. And even though I'm not Catholic, I should probably go to confession, for that and for following this thread all day.

erek Tyson@DerekTysonESPN 2m2 minutes ago

Just hung up with Byron Cowart: "I'm going to Auburn. Nothing is going to change that." Also noted his fax should be sent in by 4pm.

3:05 PM - 4 Feb 2015 · Details

Derek Tyson@DerekTysonESPN 1m1 minute ago

Just hung up with Byron Cowart: "I'm going to Auburn. Nothing is going to change that." Also noted his fax should be sent in by 4pm.

If all these guys tweeting this stuff are telling the truth, why can't they give more information than a stupid tweet? As big a deal as this is all they seem to want to do is generate freaking retweets. Can they not expand on the issue? Ridiculous.

It is interesting that Cowart has all this time to answer phone calls and texts, but not send a fix. That's 2015 for you I guess.

Why not fax immediately instead of by 4PM

Waiting for Florida to get the money right......

Why will it take 2 more hours? Poor line condition on the fax?

The dumb Rob Lowe is in charge and he still has dial up.

maybe it's been unplugged and the phone company won't be there to fix it till 3 which mean 5pm

300,000 views of this thread!?!?!?! WOW!

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5...

How many quotes, just today, are we getting from BC that he's going to AU ???

And yet, we have to wait another HOUR from now before the fax is (scheduled ) to be sent ???

Archived