Tubs Raise/New AD

Proud Tiger

There are interesting articles in today's B'ham News and Huntsville Times about Tubs new contract/raise and the new AD. The authors are the Auburn beat writers. Do they know anymore than others such as Slimebaum? I don't know but I will tend to believe them until something proves them wrong. You can fin the articles at:

www.al.com

Points made in both articles are:

--TT is getting a new contract and substantial raise. He has already discussed it with Richardson. They wanted to accelerate it because recruits are asking questions about whether TT wil stay at Auburn.

--Richardson say he has discussed the new AD with Tubs, the BOT, and many others but says he will make the decision himself. He also gives Hal Baird a lot of cdedit for providing a lot of the info on which his decision will be made today.

There is no hint of discontent. It may be there, it may not. I do believe there is more harmony among the key players at Auburn than there is among us here on WEN.......just MHO. :D

There are interesting articles in today's B'ham News and Huntsville Times about Tubs new contract/raise and the new AD. The authors are the Auburn beat writers. Do they know anymore than others such as Slimebaum? I don't know but I will tend to believe them until something proves them wrong. You can fin the articles at:

www.al.com

Points made in both articles are:

--TT is getting a new contract and substantial raise. He has already discussed it with Richardson. They wanted to accelerate it because recruits are asking questions about whether TT wil stay at Auburn.

--Richardson say he has discussed the new AD with Tubs, the BOT, and many others but says he will make the decision himself. He also gives Hal Baird a lot of cdedit for providing a lot of the info on which his decision will be made today.

There is no hint of discontent. It may be there, it may not. I do believe there is more harmony among the key players at Auburn than there is among us here on WEN.......just MHO. :D

133120[/snapback]

I really hate it when i have to agree with PT.....but, I do :(

I really hate it when i have to agree with PT.....but, I do :(

133153[/snapback]

Geez tigger, do you still hate us old guys? :D : I didn't know we disagreed so much. I agree you look like a great aunt :D

I don't think I ever told you but I tried to find you at an Auburn baseball game last Spring but didn't.

I do believe there is more harmony among the key players at Auburn than there is among us here on WEN.......just MHO.

I got news for you PT...... there will always be more harmony in the Good 'Ole Boy gang than here on this forum.....

I do believe there is more harmony among the key players at Auburn than there is among us here on WEN.......just MHO.

I got news for you PT...... there will always be more harmony in the Good 'Ole Boy gang than here on this forum.....

133160[/snapback]

Well cheer up, one of these days you will be a GOB :D:D

"And there appeared to them a heavenly Host. And they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, "Fear not, for I bring you good tidings of GREAT Joy which shall be unto ALL men(mankind). For unto you is born a Savior...which is Christ The Lord."

Sorry, I did this from memory. Let's all take a deep breath and remember that, this time of year, more than ever, is a time for Peace. (I don't know about everyone else, but, I have got a whole lot of JOY goin' for me too! ! !)

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au: "Onward Hard Fighting Soldiers ! ! !"

Archived