Does anyone know

AUinVA

This is one of the pathetic decision-making processes I've ever seen.  I wonder how Ed would be in a true crisis?

133260[/snapback]

About like John Kerry ;)

Just kidding!

Maybe he will surprise everyone and make Tuberville the AD + FB coach.

I don't think too many major Div I schools do that anymore. There's already so much pressure on the coaches. Not to mention the ever-present coaching carousel. Doesn't make much sense to do that anyway...

Maybe he will surprise everyone and make Tuberville the AD + FB coach.

133263[/snapback]

If a school with that arrangement is found in violation of NCAA rules, they'll probably get hammered.

This is one of the pathetic decision-making processes I've ever seen.  I wonder how Ed would be in a true crisis?

133260[/snapback]

About like John Kerry ;)

Just kidding!

133262[/snapback]

How Kerry operates in a crisis is actually documented by the US military. He seems to have more of a problem making decisions when there is no imminent crisis.

Of course, then there are those who consistently make bad decisions... ;)

Speculation from the Plains, is that it may still happen today. Seems to me that the longer it goes, the less chance that Jacobs gets the job....unless...there is one heck of an understanding with the Auburn FB staff.

Speculation from the Plains, is that it may still happen today.  Seems to me that the longer it goes, the less chance that Jacobs gets the job....unless...there is one heck of an understanding with the Auburn FB staff.

133275[/snapback]

Imagine being one of the finalist in this kind of drawn out process--- especially if you are employed elsewhere and your employer wanting an answer about your plans. There is really no excuse for this crap.

Imagine being one of the finalist in this kind of drawn out process--- especially if you are employed elsewhere and your employer wanting an answer about your plans. There is really no excuse for this crap.

What we need is a plan, followed by a meeting of all those involved to build a coalition. Once we have the concensus of the coalition, then we can make a decision and potentially take action.

Just kidding with you again TT. No harm intended! ;)

Archived