Lee & Kirk

lcau

I mean those guys during the GA Tech game were awful. clearly pumping up the BCS. There was barely any mention of the AP pulling out of the BCS during the halftime show and they seemed to act like it didn't matter.

Then Kirk adds that while it pains him that the Rose Bowl isn't a Pac-10 - Big Ten matchup, the Texas-Mich. game is starting to grow on him???? Please...did ESPN or ABC tell him to say that. Then he basically goes through the other BCS games and says that he can't wait to see those too.

I wonder if someone brings a "Down with the BCS" poster to the Sugar Bowl will the TV crews will put it on the jumbotron or on ABC. I doubt it. They'll probably force that fan to put the sign away or kick them out of the game.

I wonder if someone brings a "Down with the BCS" poster to the Sugar Bowl will the TV crews will put it on the jumbotron or on ABC. I doubt it. They'll probably force that fan to put the sign away or kick them out of the game.

133346[/snapback]

Naw, they wouldn't force them to put it away or kick him out..... They'd force him to add an "I'm" to the fornt of that sign and keep waving it - just like they did with most of the sportscasters - "I'm Down with the BCS" :angry:

I was glad to hear that at the beginning of the game they mentioned Auburn's offense several times as it looked like Syracuse was trying to emulate some of the stuff we did backfield wise. Unfortunately they didn't have CW and RB to execute the schemes but anyway we were mentioned.

Tirico also brought up how bogus the BCS was by bringing out the fact that of the eight or nine coaches that had us #1 in the final poll, how do they justify voting for USC or OU if we beat VT. He said it didn't make sense.

They didn't really push the BCS the whole night(just most of it)

I like Trev, but not for just pulling for us. I've also grown to like Mark May.

Have no more respect for Corso. Auburn beat a ranked Tennessee team by 10(could have been worse, but we showed class) and he said he wasn't impressed

Kirk picked Chris Rix to win the Heisman at the start of the year. Nuff said

When they were talking up their bowl conference championship thing where they track conference wins during the bowl game, trev trashed his trophy and said that regardless the SEC was the best conference in the nation. He did not, however, explain why the undefeated champion of the best conference in the nation should not be playing for the national championship.

He did'nt need to.....he's stated it the whole month of November

Archived