New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

Gonna be hell for the kicking game. Hopefully the screen goes black when we're kicking and goes neon flashing nuts for the visitors.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be hell for the kicking game. Hopefully the screen goes black when we're kicking and goes neon flashing nuts for the visitors.

I remember being up in Neyland Stadium the last time we played up there. When we were kicking, both their jumbotron but more importantly their sideline video board, were all flashing. It was bright enough it almost caused seizures!!

We need to do anything to give us an advantage, as long as it is legal and ethical. But at some point, someone will cry to the SEC office (like Urban did about speakers) and the SEC will ban any graphics during kicks.

There's still room to add seats. Starting at the upper decks and go under the new scoreboard.

We are NOT adding seats...Get over it and MOVE ON...

You don't know that.

I hadn't considered the possibility of expanding capacity by providing UPSIDE-DOWN seating under the overhangs! Brilliant!

Perhaps a silly question, but are the speakers finished? Seems like not much has changed in weeks.

I asked this a few pages back, and didn't see a response. Anyone have any info on the sound system?

I don't know; seems akin to those d*** cowbells, if not worse.

I don't know; seems akin to those d*** cowbells, if not worse.

And yet they still bang the damn things...

There's still room to add seats. Starting at the upper decks and go under the new scoreboard.

You don't know that.

Actually I do and so would anybody else that's bothered to read any articles on the topic. Jacobs has repeatedly said we aren't increasing seating capacity. The project is to add suites and redo the north endzone, NOT increase seating capacity.

You don't know that.

Actually I do and so would anybody else that's bothered to read any articles on the topic. Jacobs has repeatedly said we aren't increasing seating capacity. The project is to add suites and redo the north endzone, NOT increase seating capacity.

Not substantial increase, but that doesn't exclude any increase at all.

So i'm not liking that I have no live feed anymore... I guess that's in preparation for our team practicing in JHS and the sound system pumping up for them...? :dunno:

Archived