New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

I love the idea of the rear screens for enhancing the game day experience, and maybe just making that area even more of a community focal point the rest of the year. Does anybody know if they're visible from the baseball stadium?

Still withholding judgment on the inside-the-stadium experience.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of the rear screens for enhancing the game day experience, and maybe just making that area even more of a community focal point the rest of the year. Does anybody know if they're visible from the baseball stadium?

Not poking, and just curious, but why do you keep noting you are withholding judgement on the inside the stadium experience? Do you get points or something if the experience is not good?

Not poking, and just curious, but why do you keep noting you are withholding judgement on the inside the stadium experience? Do you get points or something if the experience is not good?

Have I mentioned it more than twice? This time was pretty brief and innocuous, I thought. Sorry. I won't mention it anymore.

Have I mentioned it more than twice? This time was pretty brief and innocuous, I thought. Sorry. I won't mention it anymore.

Good :timeout:

Good :timeout:

I think there's a 50/50 chance they'll show Lobos game film on the screens while AU fans- especially old and forgetful ones- drink PBR outside.

CLQWeulUwAEY-UZ.jpg

Oh My Gawd, Becky, look at that board!!! I like big boards and I can not lie!!!

It is massive............

CLHjVAYVEAAuzTA.jpg

Well, the Goodyear blimp pilots will now be hovering in one spot!!

Archived