New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's still room to add seats. Starting at the upper decks and go under the new scoreboard.

We are NOT adding seats...Get over it and MOVE ON...

There's still room to add seats. Starting at the upper decks and go under the new scoreboard.

We are NOT adding seats...Get over it and MOVE ON...

Yes we are.. well someday maybe. Hell who knows.

Perhaps additional seating.. on top of the new video board? :)

Instead of having additional seats, money has been allocated to install whoopee cushions in 2000 seats. You just won't know you have one until it's too late.

:partey:

Last time I was on top of Haley I almost went to jail. :bounce:/> :happydance:/> :-*/> :wub:/> :bigblush:/> :bigblush:/>

Yep, as an AU native, we always knew how to get up there.

image.jpg

Every time I see those cables hanging in front of the screen, I expect to see a Seal Team rappelling down.

Wait a minute, I remember my mother tell me something about setting too close to the television when I was young.

Does that still apply in this situation? If so, we may have a problem here.

image.jpg

Every time I see those cables hanging in front of the screen, I expect to see a Seal Team rappelling down.

Wait a minute, I remember my mother tell me something about setting sitting too close to the television when I was young.

ftfy and YES it still applies. :lol:

If you go to the live feed right now they are testing the ribbon boards

Cool ...

CLDADslUsAAkexy.jpg

Very cool. When you go to the full screen and run the cursor along the time bar at the bottom, you see 2 hours of color changes in just a few seconds. I tell you, night games at JH are going to be even more awesome with those ribbons.

Wait a minute, I remember my mother tell me something about setting too close to the television when I was young.

As long as you don't glow more than 10 minutes you'll be ok.

Yes, and the North endzone seats are too close. Safe viewing distance would be from the top of Haley Center.

Archived