2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REC-TAL = RECTAL + Turds Rectal turds! Now this is what I call a kick in the A$$. May the great turd in the sky fall to earth with an abrupt SPLAT all over BD Stadium.

Doc, did you used to be a gastroenterologist? You sure do talk a lot about poop. ;)/>

Nope, Internal Medicine. Graduated 15th in a class of 246. All Duke University my friend. I love to have fun every chance I get. I am not making this an excuse for my quirky behavior at times, but I am in a fight to get well from Kidney cancer. I am getting close to the end of my chemo and am on a lot of meds to keep my pain and my moods in control. Posting information in a wild and wacky way, helps me to get through the day. The nausea can be rough, but Zofran is a God sent if there ever was one with regard to a miracle med for nausea.

Lol bammer is the illuminati....lol at that Evans family got what was coming to them post too

It's widely known around Auburn and at AHS what happened. I'll let it go right there.......

REC-TAL = RECTAL + Turds Rectal turds! Now this is what I call a kick in the A$$. May the great turd in the sky fall to earth with an abrupt SPLAT all over BD Stadium.

Doc, did you used to be a gastroenterologist? You sure do talk a lot about poop. ;)/>

Nope, Internal Medicine. Graduated 15th in a class of 246. All Duke University my friend. I love to have fun every chance I get. I am not making this an excuse for my quirky behavior at times, but I am in a fight to get well from Kidney cancer. I am getting close to the end of my chemo and am on a lot of meds to keep my pain and my moods in control. Posting information in a wild and wacky way, helps me to get through the day. The nausea can be rough, but Zofran is a God sent if there ever was one with regard to a miracle med for nausea.

Keep fighting hard charging Doc.

Doc, you are a cool guy and we all appreciate you and we are here for you. War Eagle. BTW, did you go to AU for your undergraduate degree?

I had a big surgery to remove a mass off my kidney. It was a tough deal. I wish you well doc

Lol bammer is the illuminati....lol at that Evans family got what was coming to them post too

You just wait, cole ... you'll get what's coming to you, too. We all will ... DUNH DUNH DUH!

Doc, I thoroughly enjoy your quirky and creative posts. Just having a little fun with you. Keep fighting the good fight. I pray that the good Lord grants you a full recovery, and I'm certain that you will give Him the praise and glory when He does.

Do you ever read a thread only to forget why you opened it in the first place?

Ben Davis? How long?! LOL!

Just shoot me already.

Yeah that's it! Something tells me this thread will be like this days after signing day too

It is hard to believe we can get this far talking about a guy who apparently has never really been interested in Auburn. Now if our basketball team were doing better we would be wasting our time speculating where we might be seeded during March Madness.

I mean.....we are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to debatable subjects to discuss. :no:/>

Sounds like he's seriously interested. Also sounds like he's getting serious pressure to sign with Bama; which leads some to vent about the REC mafia, which leads us to this lol. I understand it. I would love for this guy to sign us with us, so it's very disappointing if he's pressured to sign elsewhere

Am I correct in assuming he has been whisked away to a Bama booster's beach house for signing day?

Depends on how bad he wants to sign with us. It might have been level 6 of the Bama dungeon

Just shoot me already.

Yeah that's it! Something tells me this thread will be like this days after signing day too

It is hard to believe we can get this far talking about a guy who apparently has never really been interested in Auburn. Now if our basketball team were doing better we would be wasting our time speculating where we might be seeded during March Madness.

I mean.....we are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to debatable subjects to discuss. :no:/>

Sounds like he's seriously interested. Also sounds like he's getting serious pressure to sign with Bama; which leads some to vent about the REC mafia, which leads us to this lol. I understand it. I would love for this guy to sign us with us, so it's very disappointing if he's pressured to sign elsewhere

This is a recent quote, I think he is being honest and not playing us.

"I have an idea of two of my top schools right now, but even now i’m not totally sure,” he said. "I haven’t even told my parents or anything yet. I’m just going to go with my heart. I’m going to just pick which school is best for me and not where anybody else want me to go.”

Ok so what does Auburn do against such corruption and power? If all of this is true how can Auburn compete on a level playing field? What can Gus do when he knows he needs a stud LB and the kid wants Auburn but since UA wants him more or in some cases does not want Auburn to have him. They call on the REC to make sure the kid does not get to Auburn. So I say again what does Auburn do or really what would all of you who adamantly believe in the REC and their tactics do? Would you give in an force your kid to Bama even if they knew in their heart Auburn was the better fit, school, and program? It's easy to say a monster exists but who has the stones to stand up to them?

I believe in the REC....they are more real than Santa....

https://www.google.c...113034660,d.eWE

For such a powerful organization, that sure is a crappy website.

Not very secret and shadowy either. Gotta work on that if they wanna rise above the Illuminati.

As near as I can tell, this group makes the Illuminati look like the Lions Club. I am convinced it will go down in history (if it is ever exposed) as by far the greatest conspiracy of all time. They really don't even have to worry about being secret as they control the NCAA president, the NCAA investigators, the FBI, the State Government in Alabama, the media in Alabama, all Alabama Law enforcement, the state and federal courts in Alabama, business and industry, the IRS, their operatives are everywhere.

What is really impressive about this group is that I would estimate that it has around 10,000 or so members, give or take, and none of them have ever gotten pissed off at any of the others enough to rat them out; none of them ever boasted to a trophy wife and then went through a bad divorce; nobody ever decided to become filthy rich by co-authoring a Pulitzer prize winning book with a sports writer from SI, ESPN, NY or LA Times (assuming they are not all controlled by the REC).

Think about it, if 3 people commit a crime together, each of the three own and are beholding to the other other two; if 1,000 people commit a crime, each one owns and is beholding to the other 999. You gotta admit, that is Danged impressive of that REC. thousands of people and nobody ever slips up or breaks the code and as best as we can tell they kill relatively few people to enforce their code of silence (as compared to the mafia who has fewer members, had to kill many more people to enforce their code and still had more leaks than the REC).

Even more amazing, this greatest secret society of all time, greater than the Mafia, skull and bones, and Trilateralists combined, didn't exist to make money or control the world, it was formed to get 17 year old boys to come to their college and play football. God I hate these REC Guys, but you do have to respect their determination and commitment.

No, the Illuminati ain't got nothin on the REC. 200 years from now the history channel will be doing investigative stories about the REC. It is going to be tough to prove to the audience that the REC even existed, but even if they do, I really pitty the director who has to explain to the viewers 200 years from now WHY this massive top secret REC existed.

damn, I gotta quit mixing these muscle relaxers and xanax, is it Signing day yet?

Just shoot me already.

This is a recent quote, I think he is being honest and not playing us.

"I have an idea of two of my top schools right now, but even now i’m not totally sure,” he said. "I haven’t even told my parents or anything yet. I’m just going to go with my heart. I’m going to just pick which school is best for me and not where anybody else want me to go.”

It only works the opposite way for us.

He'll end up where he's supposed to.

If not. There will be hell reigning down on West Alabama..

The heart wants what the heart wants though

I know a couple of bama lifers who donate heavy, aka rec, and they drink so much it's surprising more of the haven't fallen up some stairs.

I remember a lineman from my hometown, HUGE HS recruit who flopped so hard in cfb that it made alan evans feel better about himself(briefly). His family knew Pat Dye well and he was lined up to go to AU. His dad accused pat dye of improprieties and surprisingly enough, the kid went to bama. My friend's dad drunkenly bragged, "if he doesn't come to bammuh, it won't be because of the money", one night. He and his dad were arrested on securities fraud charges in 2003 and did some time in the pokey, I believe. (The player, not my friend)

I know a couple of bama lifers who donate heavy, aka rec, and they drink so much it's surprising more of the haven't fallen up some stairs.

I remember a lineman from my hometown, HUGE HS recruit who flopped so hard in cfb that it made alan evans feel better about himself(briefly). His family knew Pat Dye well and he was lined up to go to AU. His dad accused pat dye of improprieties and surprisingly enough, the kid went to bama. My friend's dad drunkenly bragged, "if he doesn't come to bammuh, it won't be because of the money", one night. He and his dad were arrested on securities fraud charges in 2003 and did some time in the pokey, I believe. (The player, not my friend)

This guy?

http://fromthebleachersblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/does-mark-schlabach-do-any-research.html?m=1

Dare?

Thought Davis was announcing at 9am?

Archived