2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - quick percentage chances of the good guys getting him? Sorry, I am at about 15%.

Okay - quick percentage chances of the good guys getting him? Sorry, I am at about 15%.

It's Bama. He has a flat bill hat for bama. Some cheap baseball cap for Auburn. No chance.

Not great. Quick synopsis from thoughts here are that he might be genuinely torn between AU and Bama, but his dad played at Bama and pressure (take that to mean whatever you'd like it to mean) from UAT is gonna be too much to overcome

Still don't see his name on the bama list yet....unless I'm missing something.

Not great. Quick synopsis from thoughts here are that he might be genuinely torn between AU and Bama, but his dad played at Bama and pressure (take that to mean whatever you'd like it to mean) from UAT is gonna be too much to overcome

Hence my 1% guess

I'm sure al.com has their finger on the submit button "Stud LB spurns Auburn in favor of Alabama: Nanana poopoo auburn."

that Notre Dame hat looks peculiar

Thought the same thing. Would have me concerned if I was Bammer. May be a friend's hat.

.01%

So there IS a chance?

I mean, there is a hat on the table. He could have full body terrets and grab the wrong hat. Too embarassed of his disease to back down on his actions.

Archived