2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Davis was announcing at 9am?

He is central time. You still have 30 minutes pretty lady.

Thanks Ellitor! :) I forget I am in Florida sometimes - especially during football season. LOL

So - do we want to predict the number of "guest" and "anonymous users" that are here within the next 25 minutes?

Depends on who he choses haha.

Know this is off topic, but how does Ole Sis recruit as well as they do? I just feel like they should NOT be out recruiting us. Of course, I feel that way about anyone. EVERYONE should want to come to Auburn.

Know this is off topic, but how does Ole Sis recruit as well as they do? I just feel like they should NOT be out recruiting us. Of course, I feel that way about anyone. EVERYONE should want to come to Auburn.

I don't want to take any credit from Freeze and his staff. They work hard and offer early PT. Freeze has done nothing as an HC.

I have the same feeling I had a few weeks ago as I was sitting here clutching my powerball lottery tickets. I know deep down that it's not really going to happen, but just thinking about the "what if it did happen"...... It would be bigger than a nuclear bomb going off in T-Town.

$$$$$$

There's a reason some post Ole Mi$$

Though to be fair they have great recruiters and have been consistent lately. Not to mention their defense has been producing nfl talent.

Sure they have had a couple of missteps in the last couple of seasons, but look what Freeze has been able to do. Their defense is good and the offense is fun to watch and probably play in. I'm also told Freeze is a very likable guy and a player's coach.

This is not the same Ole Miss of yesteryear.

I have the same feeling I had a few weeks ago as I was sitting here clutching my powerball lottery tickets. I know deep down that it's not really going to happen, but just thinking about the "what if it did happen"...... It would be bigger than a nuclear bomb going off in T-Town.

Yep.

But the chance of him signing with Auburn are definitely better than your chances (or mine) of winning the PB.

Hope that makes you feel better ;)

If he signs with Auburn we are going to need to order him an athletic cup the size of most of our other players' helmets.

Regarding the ole siss comment above:

3 things are certain in life - death, taxes and if Kentucky or either major Miss school is winning in football, probation is not far off. Every. Single. Time it happens.

If he signs with Auburn we are going to need to order him an athletic cup the size of most of our other players' helmets.

Id like to vote this as post of the month.

This is the best analogy I have read in awhile! LOL I am sitting here glued to the TV, even though every fiber in my being knows it isn't going to happen. THEY would never allow it to happen.

If he signs with us just go ahead and prepare yourself for the "AU must have paid him" group

If we're able to steal a 5* legacy from Bama I'll happily handle that group

Archived