Redevelopment of Toomers Corner (City of Auburn)

autigeremt

Looks like they are all hard at work now. The tiger paw is going to look awesome when they are done. (Is anyone else disappointed they didn't use orange bricks?)

gallery_33175_34_726547.png

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they are all hard at work now. The tiger paw is going to look awesome when they are done. (Is anyone else disappointed they didn't use orange bricks?)

I think it would have looked better and still not sure when they changed the direction of the Paw Print...

I think it would have looked better and still not sure when they changed the direction of the Paw Print...

It's been pointed towards Toomers for several years"

checked the webcam a few minutes ago and now there are .... zero ... neon shirts in the picture ...

I scrolled the cam back to the time of your post. It was lunchtime in the central time zone. ;D/>

there should be no lunch breaks allowed!

Also in my experience, most construction sites are hitting lunch inside the 11:00 hour

checked the webcam a few minutes ago and now there are .... zero ... neon shirts in the picture ...

I scrolled the cam back to the time of your post. It was lunchtime in the central time zone. ;D/>

Also in my experience, most construction sites are hitting lunch inside the 11:00 hour

Lol @ no lunch breaks allowed. They have been taking an hour for lunch at noon almost every day. They haven't been coming in near early enough to break before then because they have been working late into the night.

I was down there yesterday around noon, they were working but it was hot hot hot out. I know we joke about them working, but watching them work up close and being so close to the bricks, it was really a harsh working environment.

Dizzying was the word I described it as to my wife.

Lol @ no lunch breaks allowed. They have been taking an hour for lunch at noon almost every day. They haven't been coming in near early enough to break before then because they have been working late into the night.

As long as they get to eat every other day, what's the big deal?

Kidding!

As long as they get to eat every other day, what's the big deal?

Kidding!

Yeah, that's right. :laugh:

Mark it down at 8:00 PM Auburn time. They just placed down the last dark brick cut in between the tiger paws. The tiger paw is finished.

edit: ....and RIR beat me to it by 2 minutes with his photo. HAHA

Looks terrific! Any plans to trade old Toomers corner material like old bricks for university donations? If Pat can do it signing sour grapes Syracuse ties we can raise funds with chunks of sidewalk. Might otherwise be a missed opportunity.. ;)

Archived