Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

You are accusing the military of refusing the use of assets that would have stopped the attack on the TMF in Benghazi. The thread YOU started alleges that those forces were located in Rota Spain and Croatia. Answer the questions.

Obama should've teleported troop support-- quit making excuses. ;)/>

That is SAP information. We'll be there soon to deal with you.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are accusing the military of refusing the use of assets that would have stopped the attack on the TMF in Benghazi. The thread YOU started alleges that those forces were located in Rota Spain and Croatia. Answer the questions.

Obama should've teleported troop support-- quit making excuses. ;)

You think Obama should have lied about it all ? It sounds as if you're cool that he and Hillary did.

You think Obama should have lied about it all ? It sounds as if you're cool that he and Hillary did.

I just think you're whacko.

^^The stock answer when there's nothing of substance that can be said.

So again we have a thread started and supported by people meant to bash the military. Any Vet would have taken the time to fully research the military assets available that night before posting this trash.

I started the thread bt posting an article....not to bash the military. You just want to read into it what you want. In fact I posted a link and said "you decide." All you want to do is read something into it NO One intended. You still haven't answered.....what did Panetta tell Obama? Also why was beefed up security asked for by the Ambassador a couple of weeks before the attack denied

So again we have a thread started and supported by people meant to bash the military. Any Vet would have taken the time to fully research the military assets available that night before posting this trash.

I started the thread bt posting an article....not to bash the military. You just want to read into it what you want. In fact I posted a link and said "you decide." All you want to do is read something into it NO One intended. You still haven't answered.....what did Panetta tell Obama? Also why was beefed up security asked for by the Ambassador a couple of weeks before the attack denied

Ambassador Stevens had made over 600 requests for additional security. Apparently, none reached Secretary Clinton because he didn't have her email addy. Of course Ben Affleck and Sean Penn had it.

This thread is about the military response. Something I care about because I'm a Vet and I will not stand by when they are unfairly bashed.

Why was the e-mail kept hidden from public view for three years?

Probably because the email means nothing to us. To the military bashers its some kind of smoking gun. Better find another email. Rota Spain is not spelled Roda. La Roda is a completly different city. You would think Bash would know that.

"Probably'?...that means you don't know. Maybe it means nothing to you but "us" includes the families of the dead guys and I bet it means something to them. I agree Bash should know but then again he was a WH guy wasn't he? And we know Hillary was part of the administration that put out lies via Susan Rice. As far as Roda, they had F-16s who could have done fly overs to maybe scare the heck out of the bad guys and make them think there was a more serious response under way. This was denied although the guys in Benghazi were hoping for at least that.

And.....I ask again, what did Panetta tell Obama?

Do you even F16 bro? Can a F16 make the flight from Italy to Libya do some high speed passes and RTB without hitting a tanker?

The answer of course is no and guess what Mr basher none were available.

The F16s weren't in ROTA. They were in Italy.

According to this you are wrong. Who said the F-16s had to come from Italy? Tripoli is a lot closer.

http://moneyrunner.b...o-benghazi.html

This thread is about the military response. Something I care about because I'm a Vet and I will not stand by when they are unfairly bashed.

Well you aren't the only vet here so maybe some others will chime in and say if they think the intent of anyone or the article was to bash the military. What did Panetta tell the CIC....answer, you don't know and I don't know but that is a piece of info that is key to knowing the truth about what happened that night.

Why was the e-mail kept hidden from public view for three years?

Probably because the email means nothing to us. To the military bashers its some kind of smoking gun. Better find another email. Rota Spain is not spelled Roda. La Roda is a completly different city. You would think Bash would know that.

"Probably'?...that means you don't know. Maybe it means nothing to you but "us" includes the families of the dead guys and I bet it means something to them. I agree Bash should know but then again he was a WH guy wasn't he? And we know Hillary was part of the administration that put out lies via Susan Rice. As far as Roda, they had F-16s who could have done fly overs to maybe scare the heck out of the bad guys and make them think there was a more serious response under way. This was denied although the guys in Benghazi were hoping for at least that.

And.....I ask again, what did Panetta tell Obama?

Do you even F16 bro? Can a F16 make the flight from Italy to Libya do some high speed passes and RTB without hitting a tanker?

The answer of course is no and guess what Mr basher none were available.

The F16s weren't in ROTA. They were in Italy.

According to this you are wrong.

http://moneyrunner.b...o-benghazi.html

Still searching to bash the military. Ever heard of a DIP clearance? You have any idea how long it takes to get one?

Proud Tiggy, ever heard of the following? 75 (SA-2 GUIDELINE), S-125 (SA-3 GOA), and S-200 (SA-5 GAMMON).

Nope sailor boy but I'm sure you can rationalize it all. Is the CIC bound by it? What did Panetta discuss with the CIC?

Proud Tiggy, ever heard of the following? 75 (SA-2 GUIDELINE), S-125 (SA-3 GOA), and S-200 (SA-5 GAMMON).

Nope sailor boy but I'm sure you can rationalize it all. Is the CIC bound by it? What did Panetta discuss with the CIC?

No I can apply sound military operational logic. You chose politics over the military. You are no Vet.

ProudTiger, he knows that you aren't trashing the military but he is a denier that the current administration does no wrong and this certainly creates havoc of his whole theory of "facts" that he was posting in the stand down thread. I guess that he doesn't believe that people will lie during testimony to congress...notice how the general in the video asked the congressman to rephrase his question vice repeat it and then asked for it to be repeated...then pennetta answered...the real story doesn't fit the narrative of the administration so people died but they really don't care or they wouldn't have blamed the video...it is about time the truth comes out and hopefully more will be done to find out who really didn't want a response whether it was the WH or SoS....

We are not discussing the 'administration' I am discussing the military response. Feel free to answer my questions.

Yes we are discussing the administration. Isn't the CIC in charge of the military response?

No I can apply sound military operational logic. You chose politics over the military. You are no Vet.

Ah now after having a civil conversation you resort to insults again. You just can't avoid your MO. It's just part of your character. No I'm not chosing politics over the military. That's just your dodge because you can't answer some questions and yor ego is getting bruised. In fact, you are losing credibility.

Again I say maybe some other vets here will chime in with civil responses.

In considering possible threats in the AFRICOM region before the Benghazi attack,

General Ham told the committee he personally dismissed the prospect of requesting a higher

alert status or repositioning some U.S. F-16s. This is because he doubted their utility to any

threat his command might face on September 11.77 Even after the attack started, General Ham

and others in the Department discounted the possibility of beginning the process to arm and

dispatch one or more of these fighters. Officials also worried about the presence of shoulder-

fired Surface-to-Air missiles in Libya, the difficulty of vectoring any planes safely over the

desired location, and the challenge of distinguishing friend from foe on the ground.78

In considering possible threats in the AFRICOM region before the Benghazi attack,

General Ham told the committee he personally dismissed the prospect of requesting a higher

alert status or repositioning some U.S. F-16s. This is because he doubted their utility to any

threat his command might face on September 11.77 Even after the attack started, General Ham

and others in the Department discounted the possibility of beginning the process to arm and

dispatch one or more of these fighters. Officials also worried about the presence of shoulder-

fired Surface-to-Air missiles in Libya, the difficulty of vectoring any planes safely over the

desired location, and the challenge of distinguishing friend from foe on the ground.78

They wouldn't have to distinguish friend from foe in nothing but a low level flyover with a bunch of F-16s. In the desperate situation our guys were in what would it have hurt? Is Gen. Ham responsible for security on the ground at the embassy? Why was the Ambassador's requests denied? Doesn't hat lie at Hillary's door?

Bottomline to all this....mistakes were made, lives were lost, and lies were told, and I know of no one who blames the military. Those are undeniable FACTS. And some day when we know what Panetta told CIC Obama, I believe we will know much more.

They wouldn't have to distinguish friend from foe in nothing but a low level flyover with a bunch of F-16s. In the desperate situation our guys were in what would it have hurt? Is Gen. Ham responsible for security on the ground at the embassy? Why was the Ambassador's requests denied? Doesn't hat lie at Hillary's door?

Bottomline to all this....mistakes were made, lives were lost, and lies were told, and I know of no one who blames the military. Those are undeniable FACTS. And some day when we know what Panetta told CIC Obama, I believe we will know much more.

It's clear you have zero military operational knowledge. We cant go any further.

It's clear you have zero military operational knowledge. We cant go any further.

It's also clear you can't answer lots of questions and face the KNOWN facts so I agree we can't go any further. Hopefully we both want to ultimately know the whole truth.

Because Hillary and Obama lied ? Care to elaborate ?

It's also clear you can't answer lots of questions and face the KNOWN facts so I agree we can't go any further. Hopefully we both want to ultimately know the whole truth.

Unless the know facts include the military response, go find someone else to play your silly game.

Unless the know facts include the military response, go find someone else to play your silly game.

I thought you were thru. But geez I sure wish you would tell me what Panetta told the CIC that night before you go.That's maybe the end game and I don't think Benghazi is a silly game. I bet the families of four dead men don't think so either.

ProudTiger, he knows that you aren't trashing the military but he is a denier that the current administration does no wrong and this certainly creates havoc of his whole theory of "facts" that he was posting in the stand down thread. I guess that he doesn't believe that people will lie during testimony to congress...notice how the general in the video asked the congressman to rephrase his question vice repeat it and then asked for it to be repeated...then pennetta answered...the real story doesn't fit the narrative of the administration so people died but they really don't care or they wouldn't have blamed the video...it is about time the truth comes out and hopefully more will be done to find out who really didn't want a response whether it was the WH or SoS....

We are not discussing the 'administration' I am discussing the military response. Feel free to answer my questions.

Yes we are discussing the administration. Isn't the CIC in charge of the military response?

LOL , I didn't know he was asking me a question...but I guess I can address it this way. No one on here is bashing the military. That is your spin on things as you solely rely on testimony of admin folks but yet you fail to discuss the optics of this particular email that was hidden from the committee so it was never put into the record which have led to other questions and could have brought out some truth. Oh, F-16's can do CAS. They do have measures to avoid SAM's. I know many of the systems you listed in an earlier post and I believe CJs were also available at the time so again non-starter. Also, there hasn't been a listing of forces available that night in the unclass environment so I won't go into it with you or not if forces were available or could have helped. Because unlike you I choose not to throw things out there at people trying to intimidate them but I am willing to go toe to toe with you on air capability so long as it is in the unclass environment. Also, I have you on ignore so I don't see your posts unless someone else responds to it; because, of course, you offer no valuable conversation in my opinion you started attacking without honestly discussing the email (of course you could have but again I have you on ignore because in the past you would only post childish pictures or graphs that were way off topic)

LOL , I didn't know he was asking me a question...but I guess I can address it this way. No one on here is bashing the military. That is your spin on things as you solely rely on testimony of admin folks but yet you fail to discuss the optics of this particular email that was hidden from the committee so it was never put into the record which have led to other questions and could have brought out some truth. Oh, F-16's can do CAS. They do have measures to avoid SAM's. I know many of the systems you listed in an earlier post and I believe CJs were also available at the time so again non-starter. Also, there hasn't been a listing of forces available that night in the unclass environment so I won't go into it with you or not if forces were available or could have helped. Because unlike you I choose not to throw things out there at people trying to intimidate them but I am willing to go toe to toe with you on air capability so long as it is in the unclass environment. Also, I have you on ignore so I don't see your posts unless someone else responds to it; because, of course, you offer no valuable conversation in my opinion you started attacking without honestly discussing the email (of course you could have but again I have you on ignore because in the past you would only post childish pictures or graphs that were way off topic)

So much in one post. I never said F16s couldnt do CAS. I asked were they a viable CAS platform? I hope you arent suggesting that we should have sent our training F16s from Italy to Libya for a dog and pony show. Oh and the proper abreviation is UNCLAS.

I love how people have me on ignore. That means I'm kicking their a$$.

Archived