Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing most people freaking out about this have never used a classified system.

Hillary didn't. She insisted in using her own, because she didn't want to carry two devices. Except she DID carry 2. Or more. Remember that b.s. ?

I'm guessing most people freaking out about this have never used a classified system.

I have. I used a Secret Security Level access back in the day. I know the rules of caring for Classified Material. As A USN Nuke worker i dealt with Classified material and dummies that could not deal with the system all the time. I spent the better part of a year working as a guard dealing with Classified Document Security at NNPS/NTC Orlando.

Want to mo betta inform me?

I have. I used a Secret Security Level access back in the day. I know the rules of caring for Classified Material. As A USN Nuke worker i dealt with Classified material and dummies that could not deal with the system all the time. I spent the better part of a year working as a guard dealing with Classified Document Security at NNPS/NTC Orlando.

So then you have no idea about the system in use today. I'm not excusing her. If she's guilty, prosecute her, just like Petraus.

That there is one.

Delusional. You listed exactly none. As I thought.

They are under a microscope asked their views and are put on record. You are a nobody whom opinion doesn't matter at all ...there's a difference. You've been called out for lying on this board multiple times... You shouldn't make pretend you don't lie....You manipulate and spin too many things to make your point to claim you are pure.

Then look at the perspective that you will of course say you didn't lie people made false claims....well maybe they will say the same, or their words were taken out of context.

Right. I assume some of those evil people would say the same thing

Tell it to David Petraeus, or did he just get caught up because his life was under a microscope too ?

Hillary did at least as bad , but was trying to deceive. On purpose.

Cite for me a lie I've said, or kindly stfu. .

Only Ive not lied. You really need to figure that out.

Pathological liars say that.

And accusers can cite where others have lied. You can't. Hillary's lies are well known / documented.

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity, known as a 501©(3). It had grants and contributions in excess of $144 million in 2013, the most current available data.

Inside the FBI, pressure is growing to pursue the case.

One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

The FBI is particularly on edge in the wake of how the case of former CIA Director David Petraeus was handled.

One of the three sources said some FBI agents felt Petraeus was given a slap on the wrist for sharing highly classified information with his mistress and biographer Paula Broadwell, as well as lying to FBI agents about his actions. Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in March 2015 after a two-plus-year federal investigation in which Attorney General Eric Holder initially declined to prosecute.

In the Petraeus case, the exposure of classified information was assessed to be limited.

By contrast, in the Clinton case, the number of classified emails has risen to at least 1,340. A 2015 appeal by the State Department to challenge the “Top Secret” classification of at least two emails failed and, as Fox News first reported, is now considered a settled matter.

It is unclear which of the two lines of inquiry was opened first by the FBI and whether they eventually will be combined and presented before a special grand jury. One intelligence source said the public corruption angle dates back to at least April 2015. On their official website, the FBI lists "public corruption as the FBI's top criminal priority."

Fox News is told that about 100 special agents assigned to the investigations also were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements, with as many as 50 additional agents on “temporary duty assignment,” or TDY. The request to sign a new NDA could reflect that agents are handling the highly classified material in the emails, or serve as a reminder not to leak about the case, or both.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/11/fbis-clinton-probe-expands-to-public-corruption-track.html

Ton of assumptions here, including the title of the thread.

"I'm not going to speculate about whether the document being discussed was classified," this official added. "Generally speaking, I can say that just because a document is sent via a secure method doesn't mean that it's classified. Many documents that are created or stored on a secure system are not classified."

A spokesperson for Grassley's office says it is working under the assumption the email was classified, since Clinton's aides would have had other ways to send the document to her if it wasn't, such as through email....

Kirby also said the fact that the talking points were initially set to be sent via a secure system did not necessarily mean they were classified.

“Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn’t necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified,” he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn’t send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Clinton seemed irritated: “It's a public statement! Just email it,” she wrote.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State’s classified system: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it,” Sullivan wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico....0#ixzz3wl5wEszo

It was her talking points. To whom? If it was the press, would that have been classified? We don't know. It warrants scrutiny, but the scrutiny should precede the histrionics.

Dude, the talking points were about conversation she had with Lavrov about several geopolitical hot issues. Also, Jake Sullivan was no intern..he had been with Hillary for the duration and would know if something needed to be sent via secure connection. Seems you're making the assumptions. he had tried for hours and hours to get the documnet sent through secured connection. Do you honestly believe these are simply talking points that she was going to quote verbatim on TV?

Don't know, but you don't know they were classified, either. I provided a rational, adult response-- it bears scrutiny. You and others provide the histrionics. Dude.

If they were trying to send it over a secure fax then they were classified. Period. Why? If they weren't classified they could have easily been send over unclass email or regular fax. Her instructions in the email exemplifies lack of regard to handling classified information. I don't care that people try to downplay this but it is very troubling. This is another indication that she believes that she is above the rules and law. The precedent has been set with Petraeus and if they don't charge her and carry out something, there will be some big problems.

Right. I assume some of those evil people would say the same thing

Tell it to David Petraus, or did he just get caught up because his life was under a microscope too ?

Hillary did at least as bad , but was trying to deceive. On purpose.

Cite for me a lie I've said, or kindly stfu. .

I've caught you in many and you would always come back with you were wrong but you weren't lying. But I actually was trying to get you to look at it from a different perspective as people have said you were lying but you said you weren't maybe that can be applied here. But you're emotional and defensive so you're lashing out right now...I understand

Apparently you do not understand. Accusing someone of lying when they have not lied, is kind of a big deal. Yes, there are different perspectives and ways to look at some things, as you mentioned. But there are other things which are not debatable. I think you are confusing one for the other, and then if someone doesn't agree with you , then you call them a liar.

Also, I find it interesting how you come after me, personally, when the issue here is about Hillary and her lies. Her actions may very well be criminal. But for some reason you feel the need to go after my integrity. Is it because I'm questioning someone you value, or think highly of? Too bad . As I said before, she has lied in the past, very publicly, and very well may have done so again. This time, her lies may be criminal.

And yet, you still are lacking any examples of where I have lied. . What you call " many " is actually zero.

That to me is telling.

Come after you how? You still don't understand like I said you're emotional right now so I get it. I don't know the people you guys are even talking about so there goes that theory. And no I'm not going to go dig up the times that you lied....for what? You going to pay me for it? I will then.

So then you have no idea about the system in use today. I'm not excusing her. If she's guilty, prosecute her, just like Petraus.

Exactly, but that will never happen and you know it. She is DC-Democrat Elite. The rules for us do not apply to them.

Just read where 53% of Dems still want her to run even if indicted.

Come after you how? You still don't understand like I said you're emotional right now so I get it. I don't know the people you guys are even talking about so there goes that theory. And no I'm not going to go dig up the times that you lied....for what? You going to pay me for it? I will then.

You don't know Hillary ? Obama ? Um...

Your claim, your burden to back it up, not mine.

Can't back it up? Retract the claim then. Board rules, pal.

5) No "unsubstantiated" rumors. Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, don't post it. Keeps the goofy stuff to a minimum. In some cases we may make an exception on what's considered a legit source. Just don't hallucinate new rumors. We are not Tider Insider.

LOL @ you trying to phony up the ' emotional '. BS too. Another empty claim.

"I'm not going to speculate about whether the document being discussed was classified," this official added. "Generally speaking, I can say that just because a document is sent via a secure method doesn't mean that it's classified. Many documents that are created or stored on a secure system are not classified."

A spokesperson for Grassley's office says it is working under the assumption the email was classified, since Clinton's aides would have had other ways to send the document to her if it wasn't, such as through email....

Kirby also said the fact that the talking points were initially set to be sent via a secure system did not necessarily mean they were classified.

“Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn’t necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified,” he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn’t send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Clinton seemed irritated: “It's a public statement! Just email it,” she wrote.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State’s classified system: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it,” Sullivan wrote.

It was her talking points. To whom? If it was the press, would that have been classified? We don't know. It warrants scrutiny, but the scrutiny should precede the histrionics.

Dude, the talking points were about conversation she had with Lavrov about several geopolitical hot issues. Also, Jake Sullivan was no intern..he had been with Hillary for the duration and would know if something needed to be sent via secure connection. Seems you're making the assumptions. he had tried for hours and hours to get the documnet sent through secured connection. Do you honestly believe these are simply talking points that she was going to quote verbatim on TV?

Don't know, but you don't know they were classified, either. I provided a rational, adult response-- it bears scrutiny. You and others provide the histrionics. Dude.

If they were trying to send it over a secure fax then they were classified. Period. Why? If they weren't classified they could have easily been send over unclass email or regular fax. Her instructions in the email exemplifies lack of regard to handling classified information. I don't care that people try to downplay this but it is very troubling. This is another indication that she believes that she is above the rules and law. The precedent has been set with Petraeus and if they don't charge her and carry out something, there will be some big problems.

You think the facts must be what you want them to be. Keep watching Fox.

"Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn't necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified," he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn't send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Clinton seemed irritated: "It's a public statement! Just email it," she wrote.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State's classified system: "Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it," Sullivan wrote.

TexasTiger, I don't have to watch the news to know what is going on and the handling of classified material. I have been handling it for the past 28 years and know what is proper handling and what is not. She violated the Sate Departments own rules. I know the facts. There have been at least 2 emails that contained TS info that went through her email system. She maintained these on a server that had no government control. She put instructions to an employee on how to send a classified document over unclass means (if it wasn't a classified document to begin with it would not have been tried to be sent over a secure fax as there are many easier means to send the document through electronic means). You can do some research online on the state dept. on how they handle classified documents and their rules. Her team violated a few of them. You can believe what you want but I have seen many people loose their security clearances for much less than what she did. I am sure that an honest evaluation of her emails were to be conducted, it would shock some of her supporters on what laws she actually violated. But most maybe for you and her other hard core supporters should just keep watching MSNBC and CNN and their talk show folks who have tingles and great admiration for her and her husband. Keep sticking up for her all you want but the biggest problem that I have is that she is being treated differently than other people when it comes to this type of handling of classified material. So the laws are not applied equally which if a real problem that I have. People have lost their clearances and jobs for much much less and it is a shame because they weren't deliberately trying to circumvent the rules but made a mistake.

"Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn't necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified," he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn't send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State's classified system: "Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it," Sullivan wrote.

TexasTiger, I don't have to watch the news to know what is going on and the handling of classified material. I have been handling it for the past 28 years and know what is proper handling and what is not. She violated the Sate Departments own rules. I know the facts. There have been at least 2 emails that contained TS info that went through her email system. She maintained these on a server that had no government control. She put instructions to an employee on how to send a classified document over unclass means (if it wasn't a classified document to begin with it would not have been tried to be sent over a secure fax as there are many easier means to send the document through electronic means). You can do some research online on the state dept. on how they handle classified documents and their rules. Her team violated a few of them. You can believe what you want but I have seen many people loose their security clearances for much less than what she did. I am sure that an honest evaluation of her emails were to be conducted, it would shock some of her supporters on what laws she actually violated. But most maybe for you and her other hard core supporters should just keep watching MSNBC and CNN and their talk show folks who have tingles and great admiration for her and her husband. Keep sticking up for her all you want but the biggest problem that I have is that she is being treated differently than other people when it comes to this type of handling of classified material. So the laws are not applied equally which if a real problem that I have. People have lost their clearances and jobs for much much less and it is a shame because they weren't deliberately trying to circumvent the rules but made a mistake.

Not a supporter.

You don't know Hillary ? Obama ? Um...

Your claim, your burden to back it up, not mine.

Can't back it up? Retract the claim then. Board rules, pal.

5) No "unsubstantiated" rumors. Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, don't post it. Keeps the goofy stuff to a minimum. In some cases we may make an exception on what's considered a legit source. Just don't hallucinate new rumors. We are not Tider Insider.

LOL @ you trying to phony up the ' emotional '. BS too. Another empty claim.

Didn't read through enough to know who you were talking about. And what claim do I have to retract? Quote it. And find ANYBODY to disagree with me you don't get an emotional negative reaction whenever Obama is brought up. If I believed you had a wife I would have to think Obama had slept with her as personal as you make it.

Also lol at pal. And lol at you giving orders

Well the hits just keep on coming for Hill and her team. Now the FBI is expanding their investigation into the possible commingling of the Clinton Foundation and State dept business. There are so many appearances of impropriety of the Clintons peddling a pay to play scheme wherein they pre-sold favors it cannot be ignored. Sounds right to me...anybody would have to willfully disregard so much evidence to think that Arab interest groups or anyone else for that matter simply gave the Clintons $millions of dollars because they liked them. What a joke!

Didn't read through enough to know who you were talking about. ( Well, that figures , and yet you still replied anyways. ) And what claim do I have to retract?( That I have lied. I don't have to quote it, you posted it here in this thread already ) Quote it. And find ANYBODY to disagree with me you don't get an emotional negative reaction whenever Obama is brought up. ( Now you're deflecting , and trying to change the issue. ) If I believed you had a wife I would have to think Obama had slept with her as personal as you make it. ( And now you're going personal, trying ( AGAIN ) to deflect from having to back up your claim )

Also lol at pal. And lol at you giving orders

Giving orders ? No, genius, I'm INFORMING you how the board rules are set up, as you clearly have no idea of the rules. Seems others here, MODS, love to skirt the rules when it suits their personal needs and wants.

Try removing that Buick sized chip on your shoulder and maybe you can start to have a civil, level headed conversation.

Well the hits just keep on coming for Hill and her team. Now the FBI is expanding their investigation into the possible commingling of the Clinton Foundation and State dept business. There are so many appearances of impropriety of the Clintons peddling a pay to play scheme wherein they pre-sold favors it cannot be ignored. Sounds right to me...anybody would have to willfully disregard so much evidence to think that Arab interest groups or anyone else for that matter simply gave the Clintons $millions of dollars because they liked them. What a joke!

Time to push this again, huh Hillary ?

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

I know the facts. There have been at least 2 emails that contained TS info that went through her email system.

:blink: Can I get a link to this? What was the TS information? Who classified it as TS?

Archived