Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

ProudTiger, he knows that you aren't trashing the military but he is a denier that the current administration does no wrong and this certainly creates havoc of his whole theory of "facts" that he was posting in the stand down thread. I guess that he doesn't believe that people will lie during testimony to congress...notice how the general in the video asked the congressman to rephrase his question vice repeat it and then asked for it to be repeated...then pennetta answered...the real story doesn't fit the narrative of the administration so people died but they really don't care or they wouldn't have blamed the video...it is about time the truth comes out and hopefully more will be done to find out who really didn't want a response whether it was the WH or SoS....

Thank you. For sure I agree. It's encouraging to see that others here are seeing him as you describe.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything that is deemed anti-Obama, anti-Hilary, anti-left wing will be painted as "anti-military". That's how vapid and intellectually dishonest some on this board I have become.

Best excuse Hillary could give points to colossal incompetence.

Where was Obama ?

E-mail was sent well with in the time needed to save those who died.

Email was sent at 7:42 pm Eastern. What time would that make it in Libya?

+ 6, but this is AFTER he's already talked to those ready to go. There were clear delays, as the admin fumbled and diddled, and did nothing, Obama had to pack for Vegas, and who knows where Hillary was.

+ 6, but this is AFTER he's already talked to those ready to go. There were clear delays, as the admin fumbled and diddled, and did nothing, Obama had to pack for Vegas, and who knows where Hillary was.

How long does it take to fly from Rota Spain to Libya?

How long does it take to fly from Rota Spain to Libya?

How long does it take to fly from Croatia to Souda Bay Crete....then from Souda Bay Crete to Libya?

Which Combatant Commander is in charge of a Marine FAST based in Spain?

What's the typical response time for a theater based FAST?

You are accusing the military of refusing the use of assets that would have stopped the attack on the TMF in Benghazi. The thread YOU started alleges that those forces were located in Rota Spain and Croatia. Answer the questions.

Why was the e-mail kept hidden from public view for three years?

Probably because the email means nothing to us. To the military bashers its some kind of smoking gun. Better find another email. Rota Spain is not spelled Roda. La Roda is a completly different city. You would think Bash would know that.

ProudTiger, he knows that you aren't trashing the military but he is a denier that the current administration does no wrong and this certainly creates havoc of his whole theory of "facts" that he was posting in the stand down thread. I guess that he doesn't believe that people will lie during testimony to congress...notice how the general in the video asked the congressman to rephrase his question vice repeat it and then asked for it to be repeated...then pennetta answered...the real story doesn't fit the narrative of the administration so people died but they really don't care or they wouldn't have blamed the video...it is about time the truth comes out and hopefully more will be done to find out who really didn't want a response whether it was the WH or SoS....

We are not discussing the 'administration' I am discussing the military response. Feel free to answer my questions.

Don't you think the BUREAU OF POLITICAL-MILITARY AFFAIRS at State knew what forces were available, if any at all? You think they are sitting around waiting on an email?

Probably because the email means nothing to us. To the military bashers its some kind of smoking gun. Better find another email. Rota Spain is not spelled Roda. La Roda is a completly different city. You would think Bash would know that.

"Probably'?...that means you don't know. Maybe it means nothing to you but "us" includes the families of the dead guys and I bet it means something to them. I agree Bash should know but then again he was a WH guy wasn't he? And we know Hillary was part of the administration that put out lies via Susan Rice. As far as Roda, they had F-16s who could have done fly overs to maybe scare the heck out of the bad guys and make them think there was a more serious response under way. This was denied although the guys in Benghazi were hoping for at least that.

And.....I ask again, what did Panetta tell Obama?

"Probably'?...that means you don't know. Maybe it means nothing to you but "us" includes the families of the dead guys and I bet it means something to them. I agree Bash should know but then again he was a WH guy wasn't he? And we know Hillary was part of the administration that put out lies via Susan Rice. As far as Roda, they had F-16s who could have done fly overs to maybe scare the heck out of the bad guys and make them think there was a more serious response under way. This was denied although the guys in Benghazi were hoping for at least that.

Do you even F16 bro? Can a F16 make the flight from Italy to Libya do some high speed passes and RTB without hitting a tanker?

The answer of course is no and guess what Mr basher none were available.

The F16s weren't in ROTA. They were in Italy.

Do you even F16 bro? Can a F16 make the flight from Italy to Libya do some high speed passes and RTB without hitting a tanker?

Is the F16 a viable CAS aircraft?

Ok so they were in Italy. The F-16s still could have done a flyover and scared the bad guys into thinking there was a big attack underway......couldn't they? I agree CAS wasn't realistic since they are fixed or rotary wing and would take much longer to get there.

Ok so they were in Italy. They still could have done a flyover and scared the bad guys into thinking there was a big attack underway......couldn't they?

No they couldn't because there were no tankers available to in-flight refuel them. It would be the height of stupidity to send them to their potential death all to scare the heck out of the bad guy.

So again we have a thread started and supported by people meant to bash the military. Any Vet would have taken the time to fully research the military assets available that night before posting this trash.

You are accusing the military of refusing the use of assets that would have stopped the attack on the TMF in Benghazi. The thread YOU started alleges that those forces were located in Rota Spain and Croatia. Answer the questions.

Obama should've teleported troop support-- quit making excuses. ;)

Archived