Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

Ton of assumptions here, including the title of the thread.

"I'm not going to speculate about whether the document being discussed was classified," this official added. "Generally speaking, I can say that just because a document is sent via a secure method doesn't mean that it's classified. Many documents that are created or stored on a secure system are not classified."

A spokesperson for Grassley's office says it is working under the assumption the email was classified, since Clinton's aides would have had other ways to send the document to her if it wasn't, such as through email....

Kirby also said the fact that the talking points were initially set to be sent via a secure system did not necessarily mean they were classified.

"Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn't necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified," he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn't send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Clinton seemed irritated: "It's a public statement! Just email it," she wrote.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State's classified system: "Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it," Sullivan wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico....0#ixzz3wl5wEszo

It was her talking points. To whom? If it was the press, would that have been classified? We don't know. It warrants scrutiny, but the scrutiny should precede the histrionics.

Dude, the talking points were about conversation she had with Lavrov about several geopolitical hot issues. Also, Jake Sullivan was no intern..he had been with Hillary for the duration and would know if something needed to be sent via secure connection. Seems you're making the assumptions. he had tried for hours and hours to get the documnet sent through secured connection. Do you honestly believe these are simply talking points that she was going to quote verbatim on TV?

Don't know, but you don't know they were classified, either. I provided a rational, adult response-- it bears scrutiny. You and others provide the histrionics. Dude.

If they were trying to send it over a secure fax then they were classified. Period. Why? If they weren't classified they could have easily been send over unclass email or regular fax. Her instructions in the email exemplifies lack of regard to handling classified information. I don't care that people try to downplay this but it is very troubling. This is another indication that she believes that she is above the rules and law. The precedent has been set with Petraeus and if they don't charge her and carry out something, there will be some big problems.

You think the facts must be what you want them to be. Keep watching Fox.

I know the facts. There have been at least 2 emails that contained TS info that went through her email system.

:blink: Can I get a link to this? What was the TS information? Who classified it as TS?

What?......I thought you knew everything.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't read through enough to know who you were talking about. ( Well, that figures , and yet you still replied anyways. ) And what claim do I have to retract?( That I have lied. I don't have to quote it, you posted it here in this thread already ) Quote it. And find ANYBODY to disagree with me you don't get an emotional negative reaction whenever Obama is brought up. ( Now you're deflecting , and trying to change the issue. ) If I believed you had a wife I would have to think Obama had slept with her as personal as you make it. ( And now you're going personal, trying ( AGAIN ) to deflect from having to back up your claim )

Also lol at pal. And lol at you giving orders

Giving orders ? No, genius, I'm INFORMING you how the board rules are set up, as you clearly have no idea of the rules. Seems others here, MODS, love to skirt the rules when it suits their personal needs and wants.

Try removing that Buick sized chip on your shoulder and maybe you can start to have a civil, level headed conversation.

Lol what chip? I just told you that maybe they don't feel they were lying just like you don't when someone said you were lying. No arguing, hate, animosity, ANYTHING directed your way and look how you replied....Then you have the audacity to say a civil, level headed conversation? Get real. You're the only person that's angry. You know how I know you have a real problem? When you say stuff like that. A normal person with a conscience doesn't talk about somebody having a chip on their shoulder when they act the way you do. Did you really not think about yourself at all?

"I'm not going to speculate about whether the document being discussed was classified," this official added. "Generally speaking, I can say that just because a document is sent via a secure method doesn't mean that it's classified. Many documents that are created or stored on a secure system are not classified."

A spokesperson for Grassley's office says it is working under the assumption the email was classified, since Clinton's aides would have had other ways to send the document to her if it wasn't, such as through email....

Kirby also said the fact that the talking points were initially set to be sent via a secure system did not necessarily mean they were classified.

"Just because something, a document, is on a classified system doesn't necessarily make the document, the content, necessarily classified," he added. He would not say if the document was classified.

An earlier exchange between Sullivan and Clinton also included discussion of State's secure email system. Sullivan told Clinton in February 2010 that he couldn't send her a Mideast peace-related statement former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

Sullivan responded by explaining it was impossible to send her the information she wanted because it was stuck in State's classified system: "Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it. I can't even access it," Sullivan wrote.

It was her talking points. To whom? If it was the press, would that have been classified? We don't know. It warrants scrutiny, but the scrutiny should precede the histrionics.

Dude, the talking points were about conversation she had with Lavrov about several geopolitical hot issues. Also, Jake Sullivan was no intern..he had been with Hillary for the duration and would know if something needed to be sent via secure connection. Seems you're making the assumptions. he had tried for hours and hours to get the documnet sent through secured connection. Do you honestly believe these are simply talking points that she was going to quote verbatim on TV?

Don't know, but you don't know they were classified, either. I provided a rational, adult response-- it bears scrutiny. You and others provide the histrionics. Dude.

If they were trying to send it over a secure fax then they were classified. Period. Why? If they weren't classified they could have easily been send over unclass email or regular fax. Her instructions in the email exemplifies lack of regard to handling classified information. I don't care that people try to downplay this but it is very troubling. This is another indication that she believes that she is above the rules and law. The precedent has been set with Petraeus and if they don't charge her and carry out something, there will be some big problems.

I know the facts. There have been at least 2 emails that contained TS info that went through her email system.

:blink:/> Can I get a link to this? What was the TS information? Who classified it as TS?

January 11. New years resolution busted.

Lol what chip? I just told you that maybe they don't feel they were lying just like you don't when someone said you were lying. No arguing, hate, animosity, ANYTHING directed your way and look how you replied....Then you have the audacity to say a civil, level headed conversation? Get real. You're the only person that's angry. You know how I know you have a real problem? When you say stuff like that. A normal person with a conscience doesn't talk about somebody having a chip on their shoulder when they act the way you do. Did you really not think about yourself at all?

If you're going to accuse me or anyone of lying, then back it up. THERE is your chip on your shoulder. You refuse to back up yoru claims, and you try to take this to a personal level, when there's no call for it.

If you're not angry when your SecState or President openly , intentionally lie, then that's your problem. Most folks don't care for it.

A normal person wouldn't accuse others of lying w/ out an ounce of evidence to back it up. And yet, that's what you do. Guess that answers that, huh?

Look , Hillary, Obama, Bill, all have lied. Not little off the cuff remarks, but huge orchestrated and intentional lies. Then covered them up to save their political hides. MOST sane folks would see this as a problem. For what ever reason ( partisanship ? ) , you don't .

I've not lied here. If I have, then show where. That's not me giving orders, it's reminding YOU to simply following forum rules.

If you're going to accuse me or anyone of lying, then back it up. THERE is your chip on your shoulder. You refuse to back up yoru claims, and you try to take this to a personal level, when there's no call for it.

If you're not angry when your SecState or President openly , intentionally lie, then that's your problem. Most folks don't care for it.

A normal person wouldn't accuse others of lying w/ out an ounce of evidence to back it up. And yet, that's what you do. Guess that answers that, huh?

Look , Hillary, Obama, Bill, all have lied. Not little off the cuff remarks, but huge orchestrated and intentional lies. Then covered them up to save their political hides. MOST sane folks would see this as a problem. For what ever reason ( partisanship ? ) , you don't .

I've not lied here. If I have, then show where. That's not me giving orders, it's reminding YOU to simply following forum rules.

if Hill and/or Bill were in a televised shooting of a woman in the face in front of 1000 witnesses...their constituents would either say the woman shot got what she deserved or they simply would not care.

here's somethng to consider that's a quote from a talk show host to make that point

"I dont care if Ted Kennedy drowns a woman or if Bill Clinton rapes women, I'll still vote for them because I know they fight for women"..Joy Behar.

That sums up the left and their undying devotion to their own.

Pretty telling that Cole pitches his little fit while admitting he doesn't even know of Gen. David Petraeus. ( I don't know the people you guys are even talking about so there goes that theory - Cole ) I guess some of us stay up on current events and follow what happens in govt more than others. Classic Dunning - Kruger effect, right there. Not knowing what is being discussed, but so self assured that their own position is right, they feel no problem accusing others of being ' emotional ' while trying to deflect away from actually having to add anything meaningful to the conversation.

Raptor...Daesh is not contained. AUUSN showed that was a lie.

1. That's not a lie. For it to be a lie, I'd have to fully be aware that ISIS was in fact contained, yet continue to claim otherwise. Up until very recently, ISIS was expanding and it's a matter of opinion as to whether they are contained or not.

2. Why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person ? Unless you're attempting to cite someone else, where by you've failed to make clear whom it is you're citing, and from when/ where.

1. That's not a lie. For it to be a lie, I'd have to fully be aware that ISIS was in fact contained, yet continue to claim otherwise. Up until very recently, ISIS was expanding and it's a matter of opinion as to whether they are contained or not.

2. Why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person ? Unless you're attempting to cite someone else, where by you've failed to make clear whom it is you're citing, and from when/ where.

Raptor..."my taxes pay for your healthcare." AUUSN showed that was a lie.

:blink:/> Can I get a link to this? What was the TS information? Who classified it as TS?

Wrong!!!.TELL ME HOW.

Wrong!!!.TELL ME HOW.

Did anyone make any serious new year resolutions. I only made one........to quit wasting so much time on message boards and particularly in this forum. Why?

I could go on but that's enough. I AM NOT leaving the board, just not going to waste near as much time as I have been doing in the past year and try hard not to make nasty or pot stirring posts. Pure and simply it's just not a productive use of my time.

New years resolution.... busted!

Wrong!!!.TELL ME HOW.

Did anyone make any serious new year resolutions. I only made one........to quit wasting so much time on message boards and particularly in this forum. Why?

I could go on but that's enough. I AM NOT leaving the board, just not going to waste near as much time as I have been doing in the past year and try hard not to make nasty or pot stirring posts. Pure and simply it's just not a productive use of my time.

Whose pot did I stir? None. Resolution intact. But if I waste any more time it will be busted. Got a big game to go watch. See ya.

Wrong!!!.TELL ME HOW.

Whose pot did I stir?

06257277260b6735f33bfe154a6482cb1b8f8b6c2e0edec743dfb170479e0a2f.jpg

Wrong!!!.TELL ME HOW.

Whose pot did I stir?

06257277260b6735f33bfe154a6482cb1b8f8b6c2e0edec743dfb170479e0a2f.jpg

Your selfies don't do much for you.

Halftime.......Clemson 14--bama 14.......Go Tigers

Raptor..."my taxes pay for your healthcare." AUUSN showed that was a lie.

Nope. Not a lie.

And you're going to have to do better than random, uncited misquotes from memory.

:blink: Can I get a link to this? What was the TS information? Who classified it as TS?

I put him on ignore a while ago as he only posts stupid pictures etc and to answer his question, it is out there online where it can easily be found, but that takes a little effort and following the trail but it is much easier to find silly little pictures...as for you ausn try looking for where state lost the battle that the emails that contained TS where in fact TS where state said they weren't. The Intel community is pretty upset about the fact that there is a lot of classified info in her emails and state is disputing that the content is indeed classified and has been fighting the intel community. As for who classified it as TS that isn't a matter of public knowledge and hasn't been reported on nor put out for general consumption. Do yourself a favor and keep up with this stuff, since you are in the DC area you should have more info on it than us in the hinterlands...

Pretty telling that Cole pitches his little fit while admitting he doesn't even know of Gen. David Petraeus. ( I don't know the people you guys are even talking about so there goes that theory - Cole ) I guess some of us stay up on current events and follow what happens in govt more than others. Classic Dunning - Kruger effect, right there. Not knowing what is being discussed, but so self assured that their own position is right, they feel no problem accusing others of being ' emotional ' while trying to deflect away from actually having to add anything meaningful to the conversation.

You're an idiot. What position so I have? I didn't even accuse you of lying about anything in this particular post, I said well maybe these people don't think they are lying the way you always say you aren't but you've had at least 3 to 4 different people say that you are at different point of times on this board....

You are also known to and have been referred to weasel....And the fact that you are going on and on about this when I didn't even say anything negative towards you in this particular thread shows you are emotional. Now TT called you a liar multiple times in this thread but the most you could say to him is uhhh....no I'm not....yeah you're very emotional when I talk. And big whoop you listen to rush Limbaugh.....I'd told you a long time ago you follow gov't stuff more than me. You're old, I'm young. I have a life. I'm in a rigorous job program. You're probably retired or don't work. I have family and friends, I doubt you have friends. You have a personal vendetta against the president, I don't. You're so paranoid you make accusations to everything being left/right I don't.

Thing about that is nobody looks at you as some type of guru/specialist. Nobody cares about your opinion any more than anybody else even though you live for this. It's funny actually. But yeah when I do have free time I spend more talking football on the football board.....I know. It's telling.....

I put him on ignore a while ago as he only posts stupid pictures etc and to answer his question, it is out there online where it can easily be found, but that takes a little effort and following the trail but it is much easier to find silly little pictures...as for you ausn try looking for where state lost the battle that the emails that contained TS where in fact TS where state said they weren't. The Intel community is pretty upset about the fact that there is a lot of classified info in her emails and state is disputing that the content is indeed classified and has been fighting the intel community. As for who classified it as TS that isn't a matter of public knowledge and hasn't been reported on nor put out for general consumption. Do yourself a favor and keep up with this stuff, since you are in the DC area you should have more info on it than us in the hinterlands...

Good grief. I just asked for link that at least two emails that contained TS information went "through her email system."

Links are easy to post. Like this one...

Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/08/30/clinton-controversy-no-comparison-petraeus-column/71421242/

So go ahead and post that link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/us/politics/second-review-says-classified-information-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html?_r=0
But the special review — by the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency — concluded that the emails were “Top Secret,” the highest classification of government intelligence, when they were sent to Mrs. Clinton in 2009 and 2011.

cole, if anyone here is getting emotional, it's you. How do I know ? Because instead of dealing w/ the thread topic, you're attempting to smear ME, and get all personal. You called me a liar, said I'm " old " , as if that's suppose to be some derogatory shot, said I have no friends...

Listen, your ignorance and lack of political awareness isn't exactly a flag you should be waving. You think 10's of millions of hard working Americans with full lives, plenty of friends and a family on top AREN'T paying attention to what is going on in this country ?

:roflol:

CRASSIC !!

Now, as for the lying bull****, you've dropped that empty charge before, time and time again. In this thread, you referred to it, right off the bat.

They are under a microscope asked their views and are put on record. You are a nobody whom opinion doesn't matter at all ...there's a difference. You've been called out for lying on this board multiple times... You shouldn't make pretend you don't lie....You manipulate and spin too many things to make your point to claim you are pure.

Then look at the perspective that you will of course say you didn't lie people made false claims....well maybe they will say the same, or their words were taken out of context.

In THIS forum, where have I ever lied ? If it's so frequent, and Sooooo many folks have claimed I do it, then citing cases where I've lied should be easy as hell !!

So far, neither you, TT, USN, or homer have ONCE been able to cite where I've lied.

Have I been wrong ? Yep. Have I had different opinions than others ? Sure. But have I lied ???

Nope.

And hell no, that's not ' the same thing ' as Obama, Hillary, Bill or a host of others in politics have been caught lying. That is,they knowingly said B happened, when in fact, they KNEW A was the truth.

And that is where you keep failing, along w/ TexasTiger, Homer, USN, etc.... you keep getting the basic element of what makes a lie WRONG !

I'd think most 6 year olds ,even 4 year olds, can tell the difference between what a lie is and is not.

Sad that we have a handful of posters on here, all politically like minded, who keep parroting the same thing, over and over, and not 1 of them can back it up.

Ok. I'm saying this because I'm not as invested in this as you and I have testing today so I don't want to continue a back and forth with you.

So ok we can agree to disagree

Archived