Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

When asked about the FBI investigation into her email scandal broadening to include corruption allegations, Hillary Clinton’s response was to declare the report was “absolutely not true,” an “unsourced, irresponsible claim that has no basis.”

Rarely has someone whistled past a graveyard at such a high tone, so badly off-key. Its just Faux News... :nopityA:

Gotta love the Clintons. Their innocence in their minds must be derived from their belief that they're absolutely above the law.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When asked about the FBI investigation into her email scandal broadening to include corruption allegations, Hillary Clinton’s response was to declare the report was “absolutely not true,” an “unsourced, irresponsible claim that has no basis.”

Rarely has someone whistled past a graveyard at such a high tone, so badly off-key. Its just Faux News... :nopityA:/>

Gotta love the Clintons. Their innocence in their minds must be derived from their belief that they're absolutely above the law.

They must be above the law, because they have never been convicted and we all know they are crooked as a barrel of snakes.Maybe there luck is about to run out.

Rarely has someone whistled past a graveyard at such a high tone, so badly off-key. Its just Faux News... :nopityA:

Nothing but a vasty , righty winged conspiracy, yet again.

• 2 weeks later...

The CIA Inspector General says Hillary violated national security by sending out e-mails classified beyond even Top Secret (called Special Access Programs). She has jeopardized the very lives of many Americans and others being used by the CIA. Yet she continues campaigning for POTUS without any sign of remorse, just trying to spin it as is the Clinton's usual MO. Truly sad.

http://studio.ndnmediaservices.com/lifezette/Confirmed-Clinton-Server-Had-Material-Higher-Than-Top-Secret-30224729?utm_content=buffera4dd3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=laura_ingraham_buffer

she has become a "dead woman walking". The DNC, press, and mega donors covered and propped her up for years. She did herself in breaking the laws around national security.

I used to see a few bumper stickers (Ready for Hillary) for her. They have all disappeared.

she has become a "dead woman walking". The DNC, press, and mega donors covered and propped her up for years. She did herself in breaking the laws around national security.

I used to see a few bumper stickers (Ready for Hillary) for her. They have all disappeared.

You have no clue how bad I hope you are right. Seeing her in jail would make my day.

I love how she defiantly doubles down and declares she neither sent or received any classified e-mails, as though her saying it in harsh, angry tones will some how make it true.

:roflol:

Burn, B, Burn !

I love how she defiantly doubles down and declares she neither sent or received any classified e-mails, as though her saying it in harsh, angry tones will some how make it true.

Burn, B, Burn !

Hillary will eventually try to claim her staff was incompetent and sent her all those classified e-mail messages. She'll say anything to stay out of prison orange jumpsuits. I do think the Clinton foundation's schemes will be her and her family's biggest downfall.

Burn, B, Burn !

Hillary will eventually try to claim her staff was incompetent and sent her all those classified e-mail messages. She'll say anything to stay out of prison orange jumpsuits. I do think the Clinton foundation's schemes will be her and her family's biggest downfall.

Her intentions are what matters, because, after all , she meant well. That's the important thing to remember,.

When you are read into a SAP as I have been, there is absolutely no confusion as to your responsibility to protect that information. If this turns out to be true, she should be toast. Period.

When you are read into a SAP as I have been, there is absolutely no confusion as to your responsibility to protect that information. If this turns out to be true, she should be toast. Period.

Regardless of how it ultimately plays out, it was an incredibly stupid, unforced error. She has only herself to blame for this situation.

Regardless of how it ultimately plays out, it was an incredibly stupid, unforced error. She has only herself to blame for this situation.

She thinks the law does not apply to her.And so far she has been right.

The interesting aspect to this, to me anyway, is the FBI. These guys are professional career people who have a reputation for impartial investigation and honesty in all they do. I don't think that they are going to let any of this slide. They can't if they ever want to be taken seriously again in any future matters they are working on.

The interesting aspect to this, to me anyway, is the FBI. These guys are professional career people who have a reputation for impartial investigation and honesty in all they do. I don't think that they are going to let any of this slide. They can't if they ever want to be taken seriously again in any future matters they are working on.

unfortunately the justice department has the final say on prosecution...I just hope that if the folks in the FBI disagree with what the justice dept decides that they come out and say so...we already know that she has had classified info on her server which is already a crime and at a minimum the same as Petraeus but not sure she will ever be held accountable.

For once we agree. I too had SAP on projects NERVA and Timberwind. Spent a lot of days at Los Alamos, Nevada Test Site, and Atomic Energy Commission HQ in Germantown, MD.

It's very telling that almost all support for Mrs bill clinton has disappeared. The die hard backers may be there, but they are silent. There's nothing much on social media supporting her. When the private unauthorized email server story broke a few die hard supporters were still spinning for her. Now they are either silent or actually questioning her.

I suspect if the Iowa and New Hampshire vote for her is not good she will use that as a excuse to suspend her campaign and start negotiating a plea bargain. Her and the administration's bigger problem is while Clinton is responsible overall for the server and the classified material held and passing through it, but members of her staff at state knowingly participated in mishandling that information. the government cannot go easy on Clinton and severely punish her staff. Then there are the Clinton Foundation money donations that appear to have been used to buy access and influence.

Ironically this attention on her and also brought back attention to bill's former activities. The admiration and support he has had since leaving office is disappearing.

Cptau, if there is one thing I have studied from the clintons, it is never over, not even when you lose in court. She wil never concede not until she completely has lost the numbers in the convention. She has the super delegates pledged to her. She may already have enough to win the whole thing just from super delegate support.

unfortunately the justice department has the final say on prosecution...I just hope that if the folks in the FBI disagree with what the justice dept decides that they come out and say so...we already know that she has had classified info on her server which is already a crime and at a minimum the same as Petraeus but not sure she will ever be held accountable.

Well there is the possibility that the Obama administration would love to take her out. There is no love lost between Obama and the Clintons.

We hear lots about Hillary's e-mails but a new one, previously kept secret, has come to light concerning Benghazi and whether help was available. The oft reference House report on Benghazi was written before recent closed door meetings with Gen. Petraeus, Leon Panetta, and soon with Jeremy Bash. It is Bash's e-mail that has raised new questions. How anyone can say help wasn't available to the guys in Benghazi after listening to the men on the video linked below escapes me. Watch it to the end. My ego certainly don't allow that. You decide. As I have said before, the truth may come slowly but it will come, and I suspect the trail will end at the door of the WH.

http://fullmeasure.n...cue-interrupted

Keep trashing the military. Vet? I think not.

Not trashing the military even though you would like me to. Not at all. In my mind the video doesn't blame the military, but more so the DoS and the WH.. The only senior person who went to the WH that night was Leon Panetta. He talked to Obama and neither you or me know what he said. Why don't you offer RECENT evidence (after the e-mail and the behind doors meeting with Panetta and Petraeus) rather than your usual MO of making insults while offering nothing of substance.....answer, because it doesn't fit the scenario you have been so adamant about. And maybe if you try extra hard you can make a civil post.

ProudTiger, he knows that you aren't trashing the military but he is a denier that the current administration does no wrong and this certainly creates havoc of his whole theory of "facts" that he was posting in the stand down thread. I guess that he doesn't believe that people will lie during testimony to congress...notice how the general in the video asked the congressman to rephrase his question vice repeat it and then asked for it to be repeated...then pennetta answered...the real story doesn't fit the narrative of the administration so people died but they really don't care or they wouldn't have blamed the video...it is about time the truth comes out and hopefully more will be done to find out who really didn't want a response whether it was the WH or SoS....

Incredibly stupid? Yes it was but you must understand that the Clintons have always believed the laws do not apply to them and the democrats and the media play right along and cover for them. Here's a classic example right here:

http://dailycaller.c...-private-email/

Hillary should be indicted for malfeasance which was all about her circumventing oversight - nothing more nor less.

Archived