Scott Walker, forever tarnished: Republican governors have tanked the GOP brand

Auctoritas

This is just a vast Left wing conspiracy........

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUFAN78....with all due respect, "appearing to" is not the same as Tim making a quotable statement to that effect.

LOL. I think he was trying to help you.

In all honesty, I wasn't trying to help or hurt anyone. As I stated, I have no dog in the fight. I was merely offering my view of the linked thread, which is the wrong thread apparently. I guess in my mind this comes down to a single question. Tim, do you believe we should kill innocent Muslims?

He made it quite clear that, in his opinion there are no "innocent" Muslims.

Hard to believe he would take such an extreme position. :-\/>

Wow! That would be extreme.

:glare:/> Have you met Tim?

Have you? No...

Your girl Hillary said something like that and just like her you are FOS.

Have you? No...

I've exchanged enough posts with you to know there's hardly a moderate bone in your body.

A: She is not my girl. B: You are clueless.

Have you? No...

I've exchanged enough posts with you to know there's hardly a moderate bone in your body.

Thanks for the compliment!!!

From my e-mail

ALL Muslims.....Yes,all.
They are all part of the same murderous CULT. We can ignore them and perish or recognize the obvious and kill them ALL before they can do as they believe and kill US. It is that simple.

78, you were commenting as well. Already forgotten? Others were TexasTiger and telling tiger.

You wrote it. You know you wrote it. You are a coward for not owning up to it.

I'll put my neck out - I remember the thread as well, and remember it happening pretty much as Bens says.

It sticks out in my mind because that was when I stopped coming here. That thread was the nastiest thing I've seen Auburn people get into. Ever. Frankly, I wish we'd let this die - there is enough bad blood on this forum.

You have no Honor, thus, you are dismissed.

I'll put my neck out - I remember the thread as well, and remember it happening pretty much as Bens says.

It sticks out in my mind because that was when I stopped coming here. That thread was the nastiest thing I've seen Auburn people get into. Ever. Frankly, I wish we'd let this die - there is enough bad blood on this forum.

Libs must deflect, thus.......

From my e-mail

ALL Muslims.....Yes,all.
They are all part of the same murderous CULT. We can ignore them and perish or recognize the obvious and kill them ALL before they can do as they believe and kill US. It is that simple.

78, you were commenting as well. Already forgotten? Others were TexasTiger and telling tiger.

Here is the ONE that brought it up ; - )

From my e-mail

ALL Muslims.....Yes,all.

Here is the ONE that brought it up ; - )

USN brought it up. He was asked to cite or delete. He can't cite because your hateful, islamophobic garbage got the thread dumped, so here I am.

Do you deny these words are yours?

You have no Honor, thus, you are dismissed.

I will hang those words around your neck every chance I get. You wrote it, you know you wrote it and you are a coward for not owning up to it. The sewing circle is full of caffeine this morning bro. Dismissed? I think not!

Talk about piling on. Only an idiot would think Tim really believes ALL muslims should be killed. In anger and frustration nearly ALL posters here say things they don't really mean.

Talk about piling on. Only an idiot would think Tim really believes ALL muslims should be killed. In anger and frustration nearly ALL posters here say things they don't really mean.

He probably didn't mean it. But he did say it. So he needs to either explain what he meant, stand behind the words as written, or repudiate them.

Look, I understand you want to defend your boy, but you clearly do not remember the thread. These are not the words of an individual that's all there:

He was even given a chance to explain himself. He doubled down. I even remember bringing up a Muslim member of my family.

Well AUUSN made several posts a few months ago saying I didn't like Marines. That is total BS. I'm not going back to find them but he is FOS if he denies it.

And Ben......Tim is not my "boy." I thought you agreed that was a racist term. You and AUUSN sure made a big deal of me using it.

The best thing that could happen here is for Titan to stop this pissing contest by locking the thread.

Yeah because I mean how could we ever interpret something different. He wrote it. He was asked to clarify his comments. He wrote it again. What else are we to believe. I mean he didn't even use a smiley face or end in BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... :-\

Well AUUSN made several posts a few months ago saying I didn't like Marines. That is total BS. I'm not going back to find them but he is FOS if he denies it.

This one?

It's pretty sad that this Marine is being held for four years, being tortured, and under death sentence. It's even sadder.......no not sad but plain disgusting to see anyone trying to rationalize why nothing is being done to help him, especially someone currently on active duty.

Why do you care about this Marine? He's Muslim and according to your homeboy WarTim, he should be killed.....oh I know why....Obama!

And Ben......Tim is not my "boy." I thought you agreed that was a racist term.

Context is important, Proud.

The best thing that could happen here is for Titan to stop this pissing contest by locking the thread.

Probably so. Just making it clear that USN's claim is not baseless.

If that thread was deleted, how are you guys quoting it?

I was following the thread. I can reconstruct portions from my e-mail.

It's the MAGIC of the sewing circle!! (Just pay close attention. It is MORE than obvious....)...Oh, I almost forgot....Bwahahahahahahaha :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

I agree! Anyone who believes, that you and WT believe your own BS, is an idiot. However, in light of how vigorously you and WT defend your radical statements, I think their idiocy is excusable. Those poor libtards just don't understand how a REAL conservative thinks and speaks.

Archived