Scott Walker, forever tarnished: Republican governors have tanked the GOP brand

Auctoritas

What part of dismissed was unclear? Bwahahaha :bananadance:/> :bananadance:/> :bananadance:/> Next?

You haven't really addressed what you meant by the statements they are referencing. Some clarification would be good.

Glad to do so...IF you Require this of ALL.

Not really required of you, but it will reflect much better on you if you do so.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm a Navy vet. Is it OK for him to make all his derogatory comments to me.? Does respect only apply to one on active duty (if he is). And it's OK for him to have made past posts saying or implying I don't like Marines?

Does he disparage your service?

What part of dismissed was unclear? Bwahahaha :bananadance:/> :bananadance:/> :bananadance:/> Next?

You haven't really addressed what you meant by the statements they are referencing. Some clarification would be good.

Not really required of you, but it will reflect much better on you if you do so.

I was not adressing you...

Fair enough so if I say IMO he is not what I respect in a Naval officer is that OK?

And its OK for Ben to jump in on his side but Tim has to fend for himself?

I can show that his accusation isn't baseless. You can jump in, but only Tim can tell us what he meant.

Don't care. Get on with it.

Ttan......If you go back and read my posts you will see that before I called him boy he called me dude. I specifically told him I found that offensive but he continued so I used "boy." It works both ways.

"Dude" is not offensive. The connotations for it are not even in the same galaxy as "boy" to an African American man, coming from a white person. This was also explained to you. It does not work both ways so stop making false equivalencies.

In this "touchy feely political correct" world we now live in, WHO decides what offends?

Fair enough so if I say IMO he is not what I respect in a Naval officer is that OK?

I can show that his accusation isn't baseless. You can jump in, but only Tim can tell us what he meant.

Dont care...NO.

Ttan......If you go back and read my posts you will see that before I called him boy he called me dude. I specifically told him I found that offensive but he continued so I used "boy." It works both ways.

"Dude" is not offensive. The connotations for it are not even in the same galaxy as "boy" to an African American man, coming from a white person. This was also explained to you. It does not work both ways so stop making false equivalencies.

In this "touchy feely political correct" world we now live in, WHO decides what offends?

88B9A72F-FDE6-4272-9DFB-D09FD6F67AED_zps8uh7cajw.jpg

That was at least humorous.....

if someone else makes a statement on the level of "kill all Muslims", or a statement that even seems to advocate something on that level, then yes I will require it of them.

Dont care...NO.

You sure? Would only help your case.

I'm not necessarily opposed to being fed up with the easily offended. But it doesn't take some whimpering PC ninny to understand the issues with a white person calling a black man "boy", nor to realize that "dude" does not have any such connotations. If a person cannot see the difference there, that is their problem not mine.

Dont care...NO.

You don't feel you should at least try and clarify what you meant?

Dont care...NO.

You don't feel you should at least try and clarify what you meant?

Guess Tim's one of those guys that don't care what anyone thinks. Probably goes shopping in a Bermuda jumpsuit and walks around in a robe that won't quite close with company in the house.

Why? Do you R E A L L Y think it will make one ounce of difference to those who HATE me because I am conservative...REALLY?

BTW, W H Y was this brought up AGAIN after ALL this time?

So I'm a Navy vet. Is it OK for him to make all his derogatory comments to me.? Does respect only apply to one on active duty (if he is). And it's OK for him to have made past posts saying or implying I don't like Marines?

If he disparages your service, let me know.

And no, that doesn't mean go dig back through old threads looking for posts to report. Going forward, if he disparages your service, report it.

Why? Do you R E A L L Y think it will make one ounce of difference to those who HATE me because I am conservative...REALLY?

No one hates you because you're conservative.

USN has mentioned it periodically. He was asked to support it this time, so here we are.

Because you said it on a public forum. I would think you would be glad to have an opportunity to once and for all clear the air and put this to bed.

No one is 'hating' you because you're conservative. They are taking issue with a very specific statement you made.

This may be the most insanely humorous post of all !!! :jossun:

This may be the most insanely humorous post of all !!! :jossun:

I think we lost him. Anyone know how to snap him out of this incoherent babbling?

Come on, Tim. It's an opportunity to explain yourself.

Titan.......haven't you met Tim in person? Do you really think he meant kill all Muslims literally? And if you don't know him at all you surely recognize from his other posts here over a long time that he is a Christian and surely wouldn't mean that literally. Just seems to me he made the statement in anger......maybe because of all the atrocities radical Muslims are committing against Christians.

And AUUSN and Ben.......can you honestly say you believe Tim meant that LITERALLY?

Titan.......haven't you met Tim in person? Do you really think he meant kill all Muslims literally? And if you don't know him at all you surely recognize from his other posts here over a long time that he is a Christian and surely wouldn't mean that literally. Just seems to me he made the statement in anger......maybe because of all the atrocities radical Muslims are committing against Christians.

Christians say ugly, hurtful, mean-spirited things, and mean them literally, all the time, Proud. All I have to go on are his words.

Need I quote the statements again? I'd rather avoid doing so.

And AUUSN and Ben.......can you honestly say you believe Tim meant that LITERALLY?

I can. I am very familiar with the proclivities of the wingnut side of the interwebs. What he said wouldn't sound at all out of place in some other forums and sites.

PT, since You have joined the fray, I WILL explain ONCE.(And let all the lib attackers chime in with "That's not what you said"...)........

Example : Did we ask the non-Nazi Germans to raise there hands BEFORE we dropped bombs? Did we attempt to identify non-imperialist Japanese ?

When at WAR you KILL all enemies and destroy their "stuff" until they surrender or they are all gone. The US IS @ WAR. (even if some do not want to admit that fact).....War is TERRIBLE but sadly required at times.That's it.....Let the attacks begin............................

PT, since You have joined the fray, I WILL explain ONCE.(And let all the lib attackers chime in with "That's not what you said"...)........

Example : Did we ask the non-Nazi Germans to raise there hands BEFORE we dropped bombs? Did we attempt to identify non-imperialist Japanese ?

When at WAR you KILL all enemies and destroy their "stuff" until they surrender or they are all gone. The US IS @ WAR. (even if some do not want to admit that fact).....War is TERRIBLE but sadly required at times.That's it.....Let the attacks begin............................

Get your hands off of the goalposts and explain this statement:

They are all part of the same murderous CULT. We can ignore them and perish or recognize the obvious and kill them ALL before they can do as they believe and kill US. It is that simple.

Archived