Scott Walker, forever tarnished: Republican governors have tanked the GOP brand

Auctoritas

Sad-pathetic. Liberal argument is ALWAYS attempt to silence............Yet typical.

You are absolutely correct.

Nobody is attempting to silence him.

Hmmm. Are you certain?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No disrespect intended but, I do not believe that is your concern. Only the judgement of the owner(s) of the site matters.

One of myriad concerns I have. It reflects poorly on all of us.

Why on earth are you insinuating we're trying to silence him?

WHY are you bringing all this up AGAIN? Is the sewing circle that slow?

OH...I see Exactly WHAT is being attempted. Haha. It will not work.

Why? Do you R E A L L Y think it will make one ounce of difference to those who HATE me because I am conservative...REALLY?

BTW, W H Y was this brought up AGAIN after ALL this time?

:lmao:

I ALREADY made a posted reply that anyone should be able to understand.

Everyone understands. They understand that is was a continuation of the pattern of being evasive.

Sad-pathetic. Liberal argument is ALWAYS attempt to silence............Yet typical.

You are absolutely correct.

Nobody is attempting to silence him.

Hmmm. Are you certain?

I am.

I understand. You want to kill all Muslims.

And I pointed out the shortcomings of that response and have given you clearer options to choose from. Why you continue dragging this out when it's rather easy to be unequivocal in your response instead is a mystery to me.

No disrespect intended but, I do not believe that is your concern. Only the judgement of the owner(s) of the site matters.

One of myriad concerns I have. It reflects poorly on all of us.

Why on earth are you insinuating we're trying to silence him?

I agree. However, that is only an opinion. There are more than a few who share his opinions. I would guess that at least 45% of the people who frequent this site.

And I pointed out the shortcomings of that response and have given you clearer options to choose from. Why you continue dragging this out when it's rather easy to be unequivocal in your response instead is a mystery to me.

WHY was it even brought up again? The answer to that question is clear. I have said ALL I will on the subject.

WHY was it even brought up again? The answer to that question is clear. I have said ALL I will on the subject.

Ask your Dude PT. He started all of this. I bring it up all the time and will continue to do so until the day I can put you on ignore.

It doesn't matter why it was brought up again! The point is, it was brought up because of a discussion between PT and some others and it drags on because you refuse to give a straight answer on it. Stop being evasive and just answer the $%#@ question for once.

PT, since You have joined the fray, I WILL explain ONCE.(And let all the lib attackers chime in with "That's not what you said"...)........

Example : Did we ask the non-Nazi Germans to raise there hands BEFORE we dropped bombs? Did we attempt to identify non-imperialist Japanese ?

When at WAR you KILL all enemies and destroy their "stuff" until they surrender or they are all gone. The US IS @ WAR. (even if some do not want to admit that fact).....War is TERRIBLE but sadly required at times.That's it.....Let the attacks begin............................

Get your hands off of the goalposts and explain this statement:

They are all part of the same murderous CULT. We can ignore them and perish or recognize the obvious and kill them ALL before they can do as they believe and kill US. It is that simple.

I hate to say I told you so PT.... : - )

How did one so bereft of honesty and integrity end up in a position of power here. Embarrassing.

In the military we say silence is consent. He meant it when he wrote it. He meant it when he wrote it again. The next step should be to remove him as a moderator.

I stringently object. He has every right to his opinions regardless of how radical they may be to some. It is only opinion that his posts are childish, or offensive, or a poor reflection on the site or, Auburn. It is obvious that his opinions do not reflect the official position of this site or Auburn University. However, and more importantly, it is far less obvious that they do not speak for southern, Republicans as a whole and, what the "conservative" movement has done to the party.

With him having "MOD" under his name, how obvious is it to a new member or passerby?

If you care about his site - much less Auburn - then it should be your concern.

I once read that the best forums are "self-moderating", which I thought was profound. This thread is a good example of what it means. The standards of a forum are ultimately in the hands of the users.

As far as taking a person literally, if honesty is completely off the table, then what's the point?

Do we really want this forum to be a fictional game to simply express one's emotions? What's the purpose of discussing politics if no one brings honesty and conviction in their statements?

Isn't there a hard rule on this board about ridiculing a moderator openly?

Thought that was only if you had a problem with their moderation, not the content of their posts.

PT, since You have joined the fray, I WILL explain ONCE.(And let all the lib attackers chime in with "That's not what you said"...)........

Example : Did we ask the non-Nazi Germans to raise there hands BEFORE we dropped bombs? Did we attempt to identify non-imperialist Japanese ?

When at WAR you KILL all enemies and destroy their "stuff" until they surrender or they are all gone. The US IS @ WAR. (even if some do not want to admit that fact).....War is TERRIBLE but sadly required at times.That's it.....Let the attacks begin............................

They are all part of the same murderous CULT. We can ignore them and perish or recognize the obvious and kill them ALL before they can do as they believe and kill US. It is that simple.

How did one so bereft of honesty and integrity end up in a position of power here. Embarrassing.

In the military we say silence is consent. He meant it when he wrote it. He meant it when he wrote it again. The next step should be to remove him as a moderator.

I stringently object. He has every right to his opinions regardless of how radical they may be to some. It is only opinion that his posts are childish, or offensive, or a poor reflection on the site or, Auburn. It is obvious that his opinions do not reflect the official position of this site or Auburn University. However, and more importantly, it is far less obvious that they do not speak for southern, Republicans as a whole and, what the "conservative" movement has done to the party.

With him having "MOD" under his name, how obvious is it to a new member or passerby?

I once read that the best forums are "self-moderating", which I thought was profound. This thread is a good example of what it means. The standards of a forum are ultimately in the hands of the users.

As far a taking a person literally, if honesty is completely off the table, then what's the point?

Do we really want this forum to be a fictional game to simply express one's emotions? What's the purpose of discussing politics if no one brings honesty and conviction in their statements?

I believe that it is obvious he does not speak for the site or, Auburn University. However, that is merely my opinion.

As far a taking a person literally, if honesty is completely off the table, then what's the point?

One of my favorite forums is indeed self-moderated. Using a vote function, users can down vote and hide a post from their sight. Enough downvotes, and all others must open the post manually to view it. It works very well.

Isn't there a hard rule on this board about ridiculing a moderator openly?

There's a hard rule about complaining about moderation - editing or deleting of posts. Moderators are not immune from criticism of their posts or opinions on other matters.

Wow this thread sure took a whole different tangent. I know that they get derailed sometimes but this one really went off the tracks. I've been guilty of letting my tounge override manners and go after people. I'm trying to not do that anymore.

I think for many, that is all that is left. Sadly, rhetoric has become more popular than independent thought or even honesty. No matter how much we wish it were not so, the forum reflects reality, a perverted reality but, reality none the less.

I believe that it is obvious he does not speak for the site or, Auburn University. However, that is merely my opinion.

The Official "Nip" Caller AUBURN FATHER- x 2

• photo-214.jpg?_r=1421336547
  • MOD
  • mod.png
  • 17,016 posts

Just like your employees reflect your business, so do moderators reflect your forum.

The Official "Nip" Caller AUBURN FATHER- x 2

• photo-214.jpg?_r=1421336547
  • MOD
  • mod.png
  • 17,016 posts

Just like your employees reflect your business, so do moderators reflect your forum.

Good, fair point. Still, it is not my decision. As much as I disagree with WT and, almost everything he appears to stand for, I do not feel compelled enough to attempt to impose my will. I feel that, in time, more will be achieved by not hindering his expressions of fear, prejudice, anger, hatred, hypocrisy.

Statements similar to, killem all, provoke thought. Sometimes, that is the only way to provoke thought among the closed minded. Sometimes, the extreme lunacy serves to magnify or reveal how absurd we are.

Don't misunderstand though. I think that it should be called out for what it is.

Good, fair point. Still, it is not my decision. As much as I disagree with WT and, almost everything he appears to stand for, I do not feel compelled enough to attempt to impose my will. I feel that, in time, more will be achieved by not hindering his expressions of fear, prejudice, anger, hatred, hypocrisy.

I'm not hindering his drivel. I'm not silencing him. I'm not attempting to silence him. Where you got the idea that I am doing so is very odd to me.

Do I prefer he be removed as a mod? No doubt. Not going to happen anyway. Would I like to be able to put him on my ignore list? Damn skippy. Would either of those be hindering his ability to express his drivel? Not. At. All.

Statements similar to, killem all, provoke thought. Sometimes, that is the only way to provoke thought among the closed minded. Sometimes, the extreme lunacy serves to magnify or reveal how absurd we are.

He does us a great service in that regard.

Don't misunderstand though. I think that it should be called out for what it is.

Good.

WHY are you bringing all this up AGAIN? Is the sewing circle that slow?

Why don't you just respond directly? This has dragged on because you won't simply say one of these three things:

1. I stand by everything I said and the exact words I used to say it.

2. I did not mean what I said literally, _________________ is what I meant by those words and I apologize for the poor wording.

3. I fully repudiate what I said before. It was said in the heat of the moment and I realize now it was way too big of a blanket statement. __________________ is what I believe on the subject instead.

WarTim, you need to answer the question to our(the managements) satisfaction. PERIOD.

Archived