2015 AUSPY Awards

RunInRed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems as though there may be allot of young men considering, taking-up horse back riding.

Seriously, they should. In fact I've advised a couple of lonely young men to go hang around a riding stable, take lessons or something. It's mainly girls there, no small percentage of them are attractive, and since horses cost a lot money to maintain the girls' parents are by necessity well to do.

Seems as though there may be allot of young men considering, taking-up horse back riding.

Seriously, they should. In fact I've advised a couple of lonely young men to go hang around a riding stable, take lessons or something. It's mainly girls there, no small percentage of them are attractive, and since horses cost a lot money to maintain the girls' parents are by necessity well to do.

I competed for a few years when I was younger. It was definitely an environment that was full of opportunity. Mostly well to do young ladies and few men (and a large number of the men didn't swing that way).

Equestrian team ...

11042413.jpeg

I didn't know riding a horse could look so good..... Silver dress.

...black dress, yellow dress, purple dress, white dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, white dress, green dress, black dress, black dress and black dress.

One of my female rider friends once posed this question to me as we were in the middle of a long, long trail ride: "Where else can a girl squeeze 1,000 pounds of sweaty muscle between her legs and make it do whatever she wants it to do?" Even my horse, "Ol' Rowdy", perked up a bit at that remark. ;)

One of my female rider friends once posed this question to me as we were in the middle of a long, long trail ride: "Where else can a girl squeeze 1,000 pounds of sweaty muscle between her legs and make it do whatever she wants it to do?" Even my horse, "Ol' Rowdy", perked up a bit at that remark. ;)

Thanks Mikey....needed something like that to get my attitude back where it should be.

So where were you with this advice when I was in my young 20's?

I can't complain, my wife is the best of the best!

oh my :timeout:

Equestrian team ...

11042413.jpeg

...black dress, yellow dress, purple dress, white dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, black dress, white dress, green dress, black dress, black dress and black dress.

You're looking at the dresses?!?

Equestrian team ...

11042413.jpeg

Absolutely not, but this is a family board so I had to do an edit. :bigblush:

• 2 weeks later...

Equestrian team ...

11042413.jpeg

Absolutely not, but this is a family board so I had to do an edit. :bigblush:

That was my PG 13 answer.

Archived