GT 2005

BiggestAUfan

Anyone see GT in their bowl game? They looked VERY good.

I believe our D will stop PJ Daniels next season, but that WR, Calvin Johnson, is a Mike Williams clone! I saw him make 2 INCREDIBLE catches in the bowl game. He was unstoppable. David Irons Jr. is going to need to have his best game ever for his first on the Plains.

Thoughts?

I agree - and the commentators had a lot of postives on Ga Tech. I agreed with them and they will be no cupcake. It's a step up from a La Monroe opener, but not as tough as USC. I'd still like that Brandon Cox to start off with an easier opponent. He will be tested early. A Win and he will win a lot of fans. A loss and the fans will be beggin for Booker.

I may be wrong, but I think Reggie Ball's Junior year will be his breakout year. I just hope we can contain him well enough to get past the yellow jackets.

At one point, Reggie Ball considered commiting to Auburn.

Patrick Nix is on the Ga Tech sideline as an assistant.

Syracuse is probably about to can their coach. The Orangemen didn't really put up much of a fight.

Yeah, however, Reggie Ball can take them out of the game just as quick with his erratic play. I think Syracuse didn't really deserve to be in a bowl game this year, but the Big East was hurting for bowl eligable teams. GT could be good, but I am not sold on Reggie Ball just as many weren't sold on Jason Campbell.

reggie ball is not that great...he has an alright arm and pretty good legs but we have some pretty fast defenders that will be able to contain him

CTT knows well enough to return a series to normalcy...Auburn should roll on Tech with ease. We should really aim for a blowout. If ball thinks Samford is too loud to count till four wait till he takes a snap at Jordan Hare next year. This should be a defining game for both the programs season's, but I think Chan Gailey is a moron and probably lose the game for them.

They're lucky they didn't face Fresno State in the MPC bowl which they were originally paired with, they woulda probably been beaten badly in the 4th. What's assuring about VT is that they almost lost to Tech...lol. :flame::gt:

Reggie Ball had a horrible year and got worse in numerous areas.

There was talk that he A) Wouldnt finish the season as QB, B) Wouldn't play QB during the first few practices this off-season, and C) Would never beat UGA

He sucks and AU will have no problem running over GT

Archived