Michigan CB Blake Countess transferring to AU!

Maverick.AU

War Eagle Blake! BTW, the leading pic for the al.com story is further reaffirmation as to why I stopped my newspaper subscription. Add this to the pic they chose for the Sammy Coates to the Steelers story and you have the reasons as to why I have capped myself at 1 al.com click per day.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another guy that will get the back 5 pumped up like Tray will. Welcome to the family Blake and War Eagle!

Can he play for us this coming season?

This makes a big difference this year. Now there is a full lineup of excellent and very experienced secondary players in the 2 deep. This gives TRob some breathing room to get all these 4* secondary players from these last 2 classes ready for the future.

This makes a big difference this year. Now there is a full lineup of excellent and very experienced secondary players in the 2 deep. This gives TRob some breathing room to get all these 4* secondary players from these last 2 classes ready for the future.

Spot on!

This is HUGE! He immediately makes our back 5 1st team better w/ a likely line up of

CB Jones

CB Blake

NB Holsey

S Tray

S Rudy

If they stay healthy it could be 1 of the best DB units in the SEC

LINK

Spot on!

Totally agree as well.

Asked. Michigan friend about this guy and here is what he said:

He's a great lockdown corner, little short but extremely fast, breaks alot of passes up-he was a highly sought after player coming out of high school, but his freshman year was the year they fired rich-rod and our defense was lackluster, I'd want him-AU lost a lot in the secondary so great xfer for you

Spot on!

Totally agree as well.

Will give Irvin sometime to work his way into the Nickle position , while learning behind Holsey.

War Eagle Blake & welcome to The Plains!!

Now keep working hard bc we need you contributing Day 1.

again with the changing of the thread title where the first 7 pages don't match the topic title. I hate that crap.

again with the changing of the thread title where the first 7 pages don't match the topic title. I hate that crap.

Well It's better than creating a whole new thread ain't it? I guess we could create new threads but then a lot more than 1 person would be complaining about there being 2 thread on a guy.

The past few years we have always changed a thread title when a recruit commits or a player confirms a transfer. RIR takes part in doing that as well.

Archived