Michigan CB Blake Countess transferring to AU!

Maverick.AU

again with the changing of the thread title where the first 7 pages don't match the topic title. I hate that crap.

Do you wake up in the morning and ask yourself how can I be pissed off at something on AUF?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again with the changing of the thread title where the first 7 pages don't match the topic title. I hate that crap.

Do you wake up in the morning and ask yourself how can I be pissed off at something on AUF?

Hah!

Hah!

I just let it come to me in a dream, personally.

:dunno:

Hah!

I just let it come to me in a dream, personally.

:dunno:

*high five*

Former Michigan cornerback Blake Countess, a graduate transfer who committed to Auburn earlier in the week, has arrived at the school and moved in, AuburnUndercover has learned.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-Michigan-CB-Countess-arrives-at-Auburn-37495000

Well It's better than creating a whole new thread ain't it? I guess we could create new threads but then a lot more than 1 person would be complaining about there being 2 thread on a guy.

The past few years we have always changed a thread title when a recruit commits or a player confirms a transfer. RIR takes part in doing that as well.

but why not put something in parenthesis that indicates a change like this (update - committed 5/30) or whatever the change is, rather than edit the title completely where the first tons of pages don't match the topic. It would make the thread make a lot more sense than how its done now.

No I don't. I think of ways to make this place better. When constantly editing the thread titles here in the recruiting forum causes multiple pages to not make sense I think it would be better if they weren't edited or at least edited differently as I responded to above. I think you have me confused with someone else. I rarely if ever complain about anything here. In fact, its the only thing from an administrative stand point that I've ever complained about.

Well It's better than creating a whole new thread ain't it? I guess we could create new threads but then a lot more than 1 person would be complaining about there being 2 thread on a guy.

The past few years we have always changed a thread title when a recruit commits or a player confirms a transfer. RIR takes part in doing that as well.

but why not put something in parenthesis that indicates a change like this (update - committed 5/30) or whatever the change is, rather than edit the title completely where the first tons of pages don't match the topic. It would make the thread make a lot more sense than how its done now.

Not being an ass at all but I don't see a big deal changing it from something like it was "Michigan CB Blake Countess set to transfer" or whatever it was to after he made a decision of "Michigan CB Blake Countess transferring to AU!". The thing that may be throwing you off the most is there was 2 threads. 1 in the football section & 1 here. I don't remember the title of Mav's thread in the football section but when it was merged w/ the recruiting section thread I think the person who merged used the recruiting section thread title.

Not to keep hijacking Blake's thread but an honest question how many members have complained about how the thread titles are handled? I'm fine with the way it is but if we have tons of complaints we can look at it

Not to keep hijacking Blake's thread but an honest question how many members have complained about how the thread titles are handled? I'm fine with the way it is but if we have tons of complaints we can look at it

Agreed. Not many have. I shutter to ask but should we make a thread seeing what posters want on this issue or even if they care?

All thread titles must now be approved by Wade Christopher. Yeah, I said it. ;D

Don't worry, I was about to say something to that effect, as well. Gotta respect The Wade.

All thread titles must now be approved by Wade Christopher. Yeah, I said it. ;D

Don't worry, I was about to say something to that effect, as well. Gotta respect The Wade.

I propose that all threads just be named "Wade Christopher", but I'll defer to Wade Christopher for final say.

Wade has hijacked another thread is there anything the guy can't do?

Archived