AU will not claim any more national titles

ellitor

Auburn National Championships. Claim Them NOW!!!

1900, 1904, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1919, 1932, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010.

Jay, you owe it to all the players, coaches who gave it their all and the fans who watched us win these "real" national chamionships.

What's wrong with you man? Every day you lose your mind about a topic that won't be reversed to a man that will never hear your opinion. I could see if you had ANY backing at all on this forum, but you don't.

Between this and expanding JH to over 100,00 he doesn't have anything else. Neither is happening but he just can't let it go.

Don't forget orange facemask

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those statements about there's no future about expanding Jordan-Hare or when he says Auburn will not claim anymore national championship and that (2 is enough) is a bunch of bull.

a4e-

If you could only choose one thing to have of the 4 which one:

1. Orange Face Masks

2. 100,000 Seats

3. 13 National Championships

4. Fire Jay Jacobs

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Enquiring minds want to know

Those statements about there's no future about expanding Jordan-Hare or when he says Auburn will not claim anymore national championship and that (2 is enough) is a bunch of bull.

Maybe in another 20 years but not anytime soon.

Good decision. Claiming disputed titles from years and years ago is so hokey. I was embarrassed Jacobs even considered doing this. We have a great football program with tons of tradition and everyone knows it. Leave it to Bama to do this stuff.

+1

You'd think Jacobs would have more important things to occupy his mind. AU is the only program in the SEC that has operated in the red for 2 straight years and JJ's busy forming committee's to measure the interest of the AU Family in claiming past championships...... :headscratch:

Auburn would not be the first team to go back and find more football national championships. I realize y'all don't like for me to keep bringing this up, but I LOVE Auburn football, but to say that we are only going to claim 2 is just wrong in my opinion. There are record books that has Auburn winning a lot more then 2 national championships. Y'all were alive in 1983, 1993, 2004.

We'll claim the one next year, right ?

Just win a title this year and I don't care bout titles from 1983

When I saw the thread title, I thought some media troll was predicting Auburn will never win another national title. I expect us to claim more in coming years.

We'll claim the one next year, right ?

Just win a title this year and I don't care bout titles from 1983

When I saw the thread title, I thought some media troll was predicting Auburn will never win another national title. I expect us to claim more in coming years.

absolutely we will. I expect another one soon or at least I think we have a good shot at it anyway. It's all decided on the field now and that leaves no room for doubt.

If and when Jacobs ever retires, I would hope a new AD would claim all of our national championships. He would also give some strong thought about fixing up J-H.

If and when Jacobs ever retires, I would hope a new AD would claim all of our national championships. He would also give some strong thought about fixing up J-H.

For God's sake LET IT GO. NOTHING you say is going to change anything. MOVE ON...We are all beyond tired of hearing you parrot the same crap day after day.

Jay, you owe it to all the players, coaches who gave it their all and the fans who watched us win these "real" national chamionships.

What's wrong with you man? Every day you lose your mind about a topic that won't be reversed to a man that will never hear your opinion. I could see if you had ANY backing at all on this forum, but you don't.

Between this and expanding JH to over 100,00 he doesn't have anything else. Neither is happening but he just can't let it go.

I don't even think JHS could safely be expanded to 100,000, that's just dumb

For God's sake LET IT GO. NOTHING you say is going to change anything. MOVE ON...We are all beyond tired of hearing you parrot the same crap day after day.

If there is one thing I know you can do, it's stop a conversation preemptively. Just close the thread, it's not like anything else can possibly come up outta this thread.

Well, until they decided to put that new scoreboard up in the south endzone, it could have been done by adding an upper deck to each endzone. The plan we saw that had the upper deck in one end and then the suites in the other probably would have taken it to just over 100,000. Of course then you have the logistical nightmare of trying to find a parking place for all those extra people. It just isn't needed and I think the plan they have for the north endzone to go with that new scoreboard is better. It will make a better experience for the fans. That's what it's all about.

It is my opinion that there is not a single living Auburn football player who thinks he actually won a national championship but did not get credit for it. Does anyone have any info from a player who thinks he won one?

I might be wrong but if I recall correctly it seems Auburn did present National Championship rings to the players for a few of those teams. I would think most of the players on the 2004 team would argue they were the best team in the nation and would be honored if Auburn recognized that year and the team as NCs.

Well, until they decided to put that new scoreboard up in the south endzone, it could have been done by adding an upper deck to each endzone. The plan we saw that had the upper deck in one end and then the suites in the other probably would have taken it to just over 100,000. Of course then you have the logistical nightmare of trying to find a parking place for all those extra people. It just isn't needed and I think the plan they have for the north endzone to go with that new scoreboard is better. It will make a better experience for the fans. That's what it's all about.

I just see no reason to add to the stadium unless it's just something you brag about to your friends. we're gonna have the biggest scoreboard, a new football complex, some more ACTUAL titles, stadium should come a lot later down the road

We've won at least 9 national championships.

Don't Just Say It. Claim It.

1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010.

Has anyone checked to see where a4e weighs in on this one?

Nope.

Well, someone should. He doesn't need to hold that sort of stuff in.

No one has asked me where I stand on JJ not claiming other national championship that Auburn has earned.

Auburn’s “Real” National Championships. Claim Them NOW!!!!

1900, 1904, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1919, 1932, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

Archived