Schmid Elementary(Chicago, Ill) 2nd Grade Auburn University Presentation

Glad to see everyone got on board. I sent them some school supplies and a donation about a week ago because I wasn't sure exactly what Auburn was going to do but wanted to make darn sure I did my part. I and along with others on Facebook chatted on FB with their teacher and teacher assistant....great people. They were just so overjoyed with how everyone wanted to reach out and help in any way when the video came out. So proud of our school!

Thanks emt for all the updates. The last tweet you posted said Auburn can't wait to meet them in the fall. So I guess they were able to finalize bringing the kids down?

This is awesome, my cousin has a pretty big church in Chicago, I'm going to tell her about this. She loved the game and atmosphere when she went while I attended Auburn

I saw on Twitter that JJ is at the school today and they have some special guests with them. Anyone have any more info?

hadn't made it to the Football forum yet when I posted this. Thread link below with more info for anyone else who may have missed it.

Archived