2016 4* RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Tennessee commit)

ellitor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody ever thanks me for my easy work. Sure, it's easy, but I'm doing it, aren't I? Tired of the labor elitism.

5'11 180... he'll add some muscle and get a little faster in college. If he's got hips and vision, he could be a serious home run threat in any iteration of Gus's offense. Could be a dangerous KR, too. I hope it works out.

no ...... thanks for your hard work

NO, THANK YOU! YOU ROCK! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT ME YOU UNSELFISH VOLUNTEER! GOSH, THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE.

YOUR WELCOME now let me turn down my hearing aid

I'm guessing CFA's offer may be reflective of our current position with Holifield?

Nope. 1st one who wants in gets the last RB spot. The other would be out as things stand right now. CFA has been a take for a lot longer than we had a thread on him.

I actually kinda like the fact that he has been told if another back commits before him, he won't have a spot, but he still didn't commit. Makes me feel better that if he does commit to the good guys, he's actually committed, not just making sure he has a spot.

Nobody ever thanks me for my easy work. Sure, it's easy, but I'm doing it, aren't I? Tired of the labor elitism.

5'11 180... he'll add some muscle and get a little faster in college. If he's got hips and vision, he could be a serious home run threat in any iteration of Gus's offense. Could be a dangerous KR, too. I hope it works out.

Well you made me go and look: ITERATION:

the repetition of a process or utterance.
  • repetition of a mathematical or computational procedure applied to the result of a previous application, typically as a means of obtaining successively closer approximations to the solution of a problem.
    Sounds like some kinda' lawyer gibberish to me.... I'd rather talk football! :)

• repetition of a mathematical or computational procedure applied to the result of a previous application, typically as a means of obtaining successively closer approximations to the solution of a problem.

Not sure where you got that definition (I'm not questioning it, because it is a correct definition of the word), but this is the second definition according to Marriam-Webster:

one execution of a sequence of operations or instructions in an iteration

Essentially he was using it as a synonym to 'variation'.

Not sure where you got that definition (I'm not questioning it, because it is a correct definition of the word), but this is the second definition according to Marriam-Webster:

one execution of a sequence of operations or instructions in an iteration

Essentially he was using it as a synonym to 'variation'.

Red is right (another word would be 'incarnation'), but I do now think that Gus makes our football team better through iteration. Thanks, Mikey!

I thought Corey Grant was going to be sort of like Tristan Davis. Turns out he was a lot like him. Strong, lean, fast guys who just didn't have the hips and/or vision to make guys miss unless they could just blow by them. Maybe Carlin will be a slightly-slower-but-more-elusive version of those guys. If he signs at Auburn. If he doesn't, then he'll just be some dude. Don't just be some dude, Carlin.

Edit: Both of those guys made it to the NFL despite being featured regularly in our offense. What athletes.

Says Vols are #1. So if he goes to TN and Holyfield goes to UGA, who else are we looking at for the last RB spot of the 2016 class?

Amazing that, with such a prolific rushing attack, we're having so much trouble getting a top end RB.

To be honest, Kareem Walker is the only guy out there this year that really impresses me so I guess it's a good year to go after another position of need (trying the whole "posibarner" angle).

Due to the injury conditions at RB, a team pretty much needs to recruit a good one every year. I guess if you can't get one, you can't, but It's odd to me that we'd have a problem recruiting the position.

Amazing that, with such a prolific rushing attack, we're having so much trouble getting a top end RB.

To be honest, Kareem Walker is the only guy out there this year that really impresses me so I guess it's a good year to go after another position of need (trying the whole "posibarner" angle).

I hear ya. We also have put guys into the league the last two years who were barely talked about going into their respective single seasons at RB1. Heck, even Gus's niche guys like Hillis, Fannin, Prosch and Grant get paid (injuries are the only reason Fannin's not still hanging around on Sundays).

Maybe the crowd we've already got- now compounded by Alaric being on board for next year- is scaring guys off? How's that for posibarner?

This year or in general about getting a top flight running back? This years running back class is not a very good one. Miller is going to be a STUD btw.

This year or in general about getting a top flight running back? This years running back class is not a very good one. Miller is going to be a STUD btw.

Just this year. The past couple have been great. Put me in the "still not convinced but hoping he 100% proves me wrong" camp regarding Miller.

Just this year. The past couple have been great. Put me in the "still not convinced but hoping he 100% proves me wrong" camp regarding Miller.

Posifail, negaboom. Just sayin'. Told someone the other day that you're a proto-Mikey (if we're lucky).

:poke:

Archived