Louisville Has Not Sold Their Allotment

PatBoCamRob

I'm sure a mod is going to send this straight to the ticket marketplace thread. :-\

I signed up for Louisville's ticket notifications way back. Got this in an email today:

http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f591c7289ca3b6de56fd8c6e8&id=167b340cda&e=14192fbbbf

They are still selling upper levels at $70. Let's make this a home game.

you might as well call it that, lots of auburn fans in georgia

This is SO true! Atlanta and surrounding areas are packed with Auburn fans. I've been in the area since 2006 and certainly see a ton of Auburn tags/magnets a lot more than GA Tech for sure and i think it's close to surpassing UGA tags as well. The dome is basically a home game for us. People been getting Louisville's tickets since 2-3 weeks ago.

you might as well call it that, lots of auburn fans in georgia

This is SO true! Atlanta and surrounding areas are packed with Auburn fans. I've been in the area since 2006 and certainly see a ton of Auburn tags/magnets a lot more than GA Tech for sure and i think it's close to surpassing UGA tags as well. The dome is basically a home game for us. People been getting Louisville's tickets since 2-3 weeks ago.

that's what I'm talking about, we're definitely going to need that advantage because I'm not looking past louisville at all, this game will be close

Archived