Brothers

Tiger Al

A while back I remember seeing a thread and there are two posters on WEN that are brothers. Who are you? I'm just curious and can't remember who they are.

OK, thanks. For some reason I was thinking it was chuck and somebody. I remember some talk about old girlfriends and some other stuff.

Nope. I've talked to chuck on the phone though. Not the same guy...we just think a lot alike I guess.

hmmmm...that's exactly what i'd expect someone to say when they have somethign to hide...

the conspiracy thickens. :P

this just adds fuel to the blazing rumor that chuck and titan tiger are one-and-the-same....

inquiring minds want to know... they NEED to know...

ct

I hadn't heard about this. I'm intrigued!

this just adds fuel to the blazing rumor that chuck and titan tiger are one-and-the-same....

inquiring minds want to know... they NEED to know...

ct

I hadn't heard about this. I'm intrigued!

To tell the truth, neither had I! I'm curious as to whether this is a real rumor going around or if it was just CarolinaTiger stirring the pot. :P

"there's also the hot rumor that states that TigarAl is actually CCTAU AND Wishbone."

that would be more humorous then me being LSU Tigah . .

"there's also the hot rumor that states that TigarAl is actually CCTAU AND Wishbone."

that would be more humorous then me being LSU Tigah . .

that is not humorous. you being Tigah would be downright scary. Just to imagine him having a wife who loves him, and kids who resemble him is scary too.

And I am actually Hillary Clinton. My therapist said it would help me to better understand the vast right wing conspiracy if I acted like an ultraconservative in an anonymous forum... :demon7:

Hillary I been dying to ask you a question?? do you and bill still have sexual relations even though Bill got serviced by Monica, have the 3 of you every have a 3 way, who wears the pants of the family you or bill??

Hillary I been dying to ask you a question?? do you and bill still have sexual relations even though Bill got serviced by Monica, have the 3 of you every have a 3 way, who wears the pants of the family you or bill??

You question assumes I EVER had sexual relations with Bill. He married me for my brains and ambition and willingness to be just as ruthless as I had to be to get what I wanted. We made our deal - support his loser ass until he reached the top, then it was my turn. Come on! If I were straight, do you think that man would have EVER looked past a gorgoeus hunka woman like me to have sex with Paula Jones? Puh-leeze. Chelsea was a test tube baby, as sex with Bill would have interferred with my "special" relationship with Pat Schroeder. And as I am sure you have guessed by now, I wear the pants - his are usually on the floor or around his ankles...

And be sure to vote for Wesley Clark, the next victim in the "Use A Man To Further My Own Ambitions" game!!!!!!!!

You question assumes I EVER had sexual relations with Bill. He married me for my brains and ambition and willingness to be just as ruthless as I had to be to get what I wanted. We made our deal - support his loser ass until he reached the top, then it was my turn. Come on! If I were straight, do you think that man would have EVER looked past a gorgoeus hunka woman like me to have sex with Paula Jones? Puh-leeze. Chelsea was a test tube baby, as sex with Bill would have interferred with my "special" relationship with Pat Schroeder. And as I am sure you have guessed by now, I wear the pants - his are usually on the floor or around his ankles...

And be sure to vote for Wesley Clark, the next victim in the "Use A Man To Further My Own Ambitions" game!!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Clinton wants to be a token Kennedy Klan member. But I think there is something like a '3x sexual scandal, 3x alcoholic rule' before you qualify for membership in the 'Family.'

oh yes...the rumors are rampant.

there's also the hot rumor that states that TigarAl is actually CCTAU AND Wishbone.

but that's another story :rolleyes:

And THAT, was just plain COLD. :angry:

Archived