Auburn's Weekly Presser - LSU Game

RunInRed

Have to agree with war Tim on this one. I'm pretty sure refs stick together...don't want to bash them publicly....there is literally no upside to it

just think Fairley in 2010 iron bowl. They certainly stick together.

Well he ran for 44 yards and no touchdowns against us last year.

On only 10 carries, though. We jumped on them and the first time starter at QB and were up big before they knew what hit them.

I think buga will have a good game this year. We'd better commit to stopping the run.

On only 10 carries, though. We jumped on them and the first time starter at QB and were up big before they knew what hit them.

I think buga will have a good game this year. We'd better commit to stopping the run.

We have a history of making great running backs have down days against us. Especially from rivals.

Ford and Barber are definitely two of the unsung heros of the early season. They WANT it. Need more like 'em.

I'll also add Ricardo to that list. He really is a different player this year and has more "umph" to his play style.

We have a history of making great running backs have down days against us. Especially from rivals.

I'm still recovering from the throttling Gurley and Chubb gave us last year.

I have nightmares about it. Trips me out when I see people say stuff like I'm not worried about uga, arky is a team to keep your eye on though

I have nightmares about it. Trips me out when I see people say stuff like I'm not worried about uga, arky is a team to keep your eye on though

Not if they keep pretending their QB is good enough to win them games.

Sounds oddly familiar....

Brandon Allen looks solid when he's not being asked to throw every single play like against Toledo. Jonathan Williams out for the season hurt them more than anything and Collins is still injured

Stopping Fournette not that big of a challenge according to Rudy huh?? Alrighty then.

Rudy is dead on correct about Fournette. Yes he is a great RB. He is not as good as Nick Chubb. As much as I hate to admit this, but I think Derick Henry, the turd's back, is a better back than Fournette. Our backfield is the overall best in the SEC. I believe this with all of my heart. Some of you may disagree with me on this, and I do respect opinions other than that of the Doc. I hope that this will be a break out game for Peyton, Roc, and Jovon.

Archived