Congratulations Auburn

Gulf Coast Tiger

To all Auburn fans,

Last year I came on this website and stated that Coach Tubbs would never lead ya'll to a championship. I was quite confident in that statement and only one year later I have been proved wrong. I am here to apologize to you and to also congratulate ya'll on the perfect season. I was actually cheering for Auburn last night (please don't tell anyone) and hoping that ya'll would kill Va. Tech. It was a good defensive slugfest and the best team won. Congratulations again and in my book if you go undefeated in the SEC, you are National Champions. Great job Auburn.

Geax :lsu:

Thanks GCT. but somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. Where are all these nice LSU guys coming from (no offense TexasTiger and others) :D

Thanks GCT. but somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. Where are all these nice LSU guys coming from (no offense TexasTiger and others) :D

136101[/snapback]

We have always been around. I still don't like Tubby, but I was also wrong in my opinion that he would "never" lead Auburn to an undefeated season.

13-0 Season are tough to come by. Just ask the THREE Coaches that have done it in the SEC....

Tuberville-'04

Stallins-'92

phat phil-'98

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :au:

Tuberville-'04

Stallins-'92

phat phil-'98

1 of those 3 coaches no longer coaches the team that he won 13 games with!Even though Stallings won 13 games and a NC Title, he still had some trouble with the NCAA same as phat Phil :lol:

Wow! I guess my hubby has company in the nice corndog category!! Thanks for the compliment. We were all pulling for LSU last year too. Intra-conference rivalry is one thing, but out of conference we all have to stick together!!!

War Eagle!! See you in Baton Rouge this year!!!

Archived