***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could've used this game to get our passing offense going! We could let Sean White gain some major confidence going into the meat of our schedule... but no.

We've had one of the more frustrating games so far! Simply because Gus thinks we're a 'running team'... that is struggling to run on SJSU!

Kentucky will eat our lunch because we have NO passing game whatsoever! ... and it's our coaches fault!!!

The defensive line is getting no push, no pressure. Sure there was a couple of plays, but if you take those away our Dline has been abused all season

They stand straight up at the snap of the ball. I feel like the DB's are improving slowly, the RB's are good, and after that it gets really rough.

The DBs take a lot of heat, but our Dline is the weakness. And it shows

We could've used this game to get our passing offense going! We could let Sean White gain some major confidence going into the meat of our schedule... but no.

We have one of the more frustrating games so far! Simply because Gus thinks we're a 'running team'... that is struggling to run on SJSU!

Kentucky will eat our lunch because we have NO passing game whatsoever! ... and it's our coaches fault!!!

I think that would have been the plan if our lead would have been bigger.

Most disappointed I have been this year

More so than going into OT with Jacksonville State?

Or the poor effort against Leonard Fournette?

So a passing touchdown would have been nice today..

How many passes have we attempted this game?

last I saw less than 15

God forbid we just do what's working and get our RS fresh Qb with only one Game experience some needed confidence. We've scored 35 points, granted with good field position, but it's not like the running game isn't working at all. Besides, it's not like our wide receivers come down with everything thrown at them. Or really much of anything.

Wonder when we actually find out if SW can run a complete offense? Thought this would be the opportunity to run a bit of everything....but ran the same 6 plays we ran last week...with only slight better results. ....at least last week's FGs got to be TDs today.

Barber looks exhausted.

He should be he's been carrying an entire football program on his back.

I died laughing. I just feel we can get someone else some carries... *cough*jovon*cough*

*cough*roc*cough*

*cough*kerryon*cough*

No doubt. I hate the lack of Jovon. Guess he's still banged up.

Most disappointed I have been this year

More so than going into OT with Jacksonville State?

I would say for me Yes. This was the game we expected to see the improvement yet we haven't. This game says there isn't much hope (offensively at least)

So a passing touchdown would have been nice today..

How many passes have we attempted this game?

last I saw less than 15

God forbid we just do what's working and get our RS fresh Qb with only one Game experience some needed confidence. We've scored 35 points, granted with good field position, but it's not like the running game isn't working at all. Besides, it's not like our wide receivers come down with everything thrown at them. Or really much of anything.

this seems like an overreaction to what I just said. Just would like to have seen a little more passing in an ideal world.

Offense hasn't shown improvement and no creativity news flash Nick Marshall ain't the qB... Why we running his offense??

Creativity isn't necessary. We have the skill players to win the way that we did in 2010 and 2013... with execution. We have the athletes to run it down their throats and take shots downfield. We just aren't executing.

Defense isn't helping either. Our guys replaying inconsistently on defense.

The problem across the board is coaching. Our guys are playing well at times, but they are completely inconsistent on both sides of the ball.

Archived