***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad flag. Uncatchable.

The ball hit the WR in the hands. Exactly how is that uncatchable?

literally saw the replay after I posted that. Still don't agree with the call. I don't think he would have caught that regardless of contact.

That ball was thrown out of bounds. There's no way he would've come down with it in bounds. Bad call.

That said, not sure it would've mattered. They probably would have just scored 3 plays later.

Could have iced the game. Instead our coach absolutely crumbles. We don't deserve to win with dumb$$$ moves like this. Gus has single handedly kept SJSU in the game.

I forgot gus played every position on defense

We have 14 points off turnovers. Could have been 21.

Imagine what it would have been without those turnovers

Man, their oline is really pushing our dline around

Who's doesn't.

Well, we have to drive down again. It's going to be run run run run. Screen. Run

You know it ...

I'm avoiding complaining about gus but our predictably baffles me when we're supposed to be geniuses on offense. I can probably predict plays with 80% accuracy.

That timeout is ridiculous and their coach is literally laughing at Gus.

that sums up the "great" coaching staff we have. A %%%$N$KJ$J# timeout before a kick-off!!!!! But nothing on a 4th and 1 at the 10. ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I said during the max state game that gus looked lost and that we were in for a long season. I was assured by many on here, some mods included, that I was the stupidest poster on the forum and that this was still a very good team with a bright future. Would any of those people like to own up?

Archived