***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Gus has no gon@d$. Go for when needing a foot in the redzone. I understand the desire to go up three scores though.

How do you not go for 4th and 1 in our opponents endzone???! Especially when we have Roc, Peyton, and Keryon??!! Seriously. Can someone explains that to me? No b**** for sure

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have iced the game. Instead our coach absolutely crumbles. We don't deserve to win with dumb$$$ moves like this. Gus has single handedly kept SJSU in the game.

I forgot gus played every position on defense

Could have iced the game. Instead our coach absolutely crumbles. We don't deserve to win with dumb$$$ moves like this. Gus has single handedly kept SJSU in the game.

Gus is out of his league... Face it, he's not a very good head coach.

Bad flag. Uncatchable.

The ball hit the WR in the hands. Exactly how is that uncatchable?

literally saw the replay after I posted that. Still don't agree with the call. I don't think he would have caught that regardless of contact.

Don't know how it happened but we are an extremely slow team. Both sides of the ball.

Looks like it's going to be hard to find any SEC wins.

We are just bad .

I forgot gus played every position on defense

We have 14 points off turnovers. Could have been 21.

Well, we have to drive down again. It's going to be run run run run. Screen. Run

You know it ...

No confidence from the coach can't expect it from the players. Not sure what to think of how this has played out. Players are not in to it, something very negative in the program.

Gus is out of his league... Face it, he's not a very good head coach.

I don't believe coaching is the issue. I don't know what the answer is but I'm baffled as to how we have such an excellent staff and a poor result. Something is wrong with the program not just the team. Haven't had a functioning defense since Tubby left.

Archived