***Auburn vs. San Jose State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a passing touchdown would have been nice today..

Are those allowed?!

I'll take it any way we can get it at this point!

Could have iced the game. Instead our coach absolutely crumbles. We don't deserve to win with dumb$$$ moves like this. Gus has single handedly kept SJSU in the game.

Gus is out of his league... Face it, he's not a very good head coach.

I don't believe coaching is the issue. I don't know what the answer is but I'm baffled as to how we have such an excellent staff and a poor result. Something is wrong with the program not just the team. Haven't had a functioning defense since Tubby left.

Coaching is most-definitely the issue! At least there is hope for the D...

Offensively, Lashlee is a waste of space... and Gus is either to stubborn or dumb to make a dang adjustment!

Well...PB kept Gus from looking like the wimp he appears to be all of a sudden. Where is the guy we hired a few years ago?

Barber looks exhausted.

He should be he's been carrying an entire football program on his back.

I died laughing. I just feel we can get someone else some carries... *cough*jovon*cough*

*cough*roc*cough*

*cough*kerryon*cough*

Could have iced the game. Instead our coach absolutely crumbles. We don't deserve to win with dumb$$$ moves like this. Gus has single handedly kept SJSU in the game.

Gus is out of his league... Face it, he's not a very good head coach.

I don't believe coaching is the issue. I don't know what the answer is but I'm baffled as to how we have such an excellent staff and a poor result. Something is wrong with the program not just the team. Haven't had a functioning defense since Tubby left.

Coaching is most-definitely the issue! At least there is hope for the D...

Offensively, Lashlee is a waste of space... and Gus is either to stubborn or dumb to make a dang adjustment!

Can't keep ignoring the 800 lb gorilla.

How many passes have we attempted this game?

last I saw less than 15

The defensive line is getting no push, no pressure. Sure there was a couple of plays, but if you take those away our Dline has been abused all season

They stand straight up at the snap of the ball. I feel like the DB's are improving slowly, the RB's are good, and after that it gets really rough.

Especially since I've thrown as many in my AU career as Sean.

I've thrown more passes on that field than he has today.

Archived