So we all agree that SW is "The Starter"?

AURealist

You are insufferable.

Ok....But there is no doubt as far as what I just said I'm absolutely right. But as I imagine it's not what YOU wanted to hear so you'll say many things to dance around that all teams aren't equal.

No I don't need you to define anything for me, I've never offered an opinion to your intellect or tried to attack it because I don't like what you say....But you're probably not as smart as you think you are...certainly not in football

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are insufferable.

Ok....But there is no doubt as far as what I just said I'm absolutely right. But as I imagine it's not what YOU wanted to hear so you'll say many things to dance around that all teams aren't equal.

No I don't need you to define anything for me, I've never offered an opinion to your intellect or tried to attack it because I don't like what you say....But you're probably not as smart as you think you are...certainly not in football

Eh, whatever bruh. If it makes you feel better to believe that you are "right", that's on you. I really couldn't care less.

Yeah you said that as you continued to come in the thread over and over because you cared so little...You should stick with the political stuff because this little argument you tried to start is remedial...or if you really think all teams are the same wait and use the bammer, uga, and ole miss games to pull your offensive stats....

But oh yeah....you're super smart because you used the word insufferable lol

Nah not at all...it had nothing to do with you lol. Just the fact of what type of clown you must be to keep coming in every day and ask for it. Then when you realized you didn't matter you constantly tried to argue and derail it to get it locked...like seriously is the internet that important to you? Lol. Did you go to sleep and wake up still mad lol.

And then make this post here as if what you were saying mattered or made sense....lol. There is a reason why you don't want to ever debate football....You can't

Archived