So we all agree that SW is "The Starter"?

AURealist

I think his arm is strong enough to make all throws. Not strong enough to zip in throws in the redzone or throw all the way to the opposite side of the field like that Kentucky qb did one time but his arm strength isn't bad. He's just so solid at everything else that's the first thing that's questioned

Racist

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The play that stood out to me the most was the pass to RL on the sideline on the first drive. SW was pressured, stepped up into the pocket and was eventually flushed to his left. Rather than tuck it and run for 5-10, he ran parallel to the LOS and kept his eyes down field eventually finding RL for 25. To me, that showed instinct and calmness...plus he had great touch on the pass and it was on a dime.

That's exactly where the comparisons to, um, other, more accomplished quarterbacks have come in. Instinct, calmness, accuracy, enough mobility to avoid pressure and extend the play... it was exciting to see it all come together on that play.

I think his arm is strong enough to make all throws. Not strong enough to zip in throws in the redzone or throw all the way to the opposite side of the field like that Kentucky qb did one time but his arm strength isn't bad. He's just so solid at everything else that's the first thing that's questioned

Racist

I know, right? Cole's agenda is so obvious.

Racist

I think I may get attacked if I don't go ahead and compare him to Tom Brady LOL. My JJ agenda is to one day call JJ Andre ware

Racist

I think I may get attacked if I don't go ahead and compare him to Tom Brady LOL. My JJ agenda is to one day call JJ Andre ware

That'd be putting your stamp on him!

Racist

You clearly haven't seen me with my bandana on my head driving my cutlas blasting drake....I'm dangerous don't play with me

Racist

You clearly haven't seen me with my bandana on my head driving my cutlas blasting drake....I'm dangerous don't play with me

Haha I had you pegged from day 1.

Racist

COULD IT HAVE BEEN THE MALCOLM X AVI PERHAPS gahhhh

Racist

I'm still in shock from finding out in another thread that cole is black!

He has a firm grasp of the offense, is accurate, and apparently can read a defense. No question he has a firm grip on the starting position at this point. He's just going to get better.

Racist

Im still in shock from finding out in another thread you are a guy. Britt. :)

The play that stood out to me the most was the pass to RL on the sideline on the first drive. SW was pressured, stepped up into the pocket and was eventually flushed to his left. Rather than tuck it and run for 5-10, he ran parallel to the LOS and kept his eyes down field eventually finding RL for 25. To me, that showed instinct and calmness...plus he had great touch on the pass and it was on a dime.

That's exactly where the comparisons to, um, other, more accomplished quarterbacks have come in. Instinct, calmness, accuracy, enough mobility to avoid pressure and extend the play... it was exciting to see it all come together on that play.

in all seans tape this is his strength. i hope to see more of this. these are usually broken plays but i think they are much harder to cover by the secondary. i would scheme to purposely run broken plays some.

Racist

He's not. Black people are a myth, like unicorns.

Racist

Im still in shock from finding out in another thread you are a guy. Britt. :)

:laugh:

To be fair, I declare my gender on my profile page. Cole, on the other hand, sneaks around never giving anyone a hint of his hidden agenda.

I'm actually drake, I'm mixed race. Now everybody heads go *pop*

How are things in the Six? How are your woes doing? Tell 'em I said hey, would ya?

I got enemies, got alot of enemies....But hey they lovin my crew! (You, Britt, chimes are my crew....I didn't ask because I knew you guys would say no)

Lol, I wonder will this thread be shut down? This game he showed some things to think he's going to be good. The past two weeks has been fan boy stuff. The second drive I was really impressed. He's not good enough to carry a team yet so everybody still needs to improve around him. I didn't like that red zone throw, after it Gus hand cuffed him again. Later in the game he threw a ball away and I literally stood up and clapped. I'll give him my stamp after two things. We play Texas a&m and I can't help but chuckle a praise thread and he hasn't thrown a td yet. I think this reinforces my evil intention thread that run it's course

Um, nobody is annointing him with full Drew Brees status, so relax. The question was do you think he should definitely be the starter now? Or, JJ?

How are things in the Six? How are your woes doing? Tell 'em I said hey, would ya?

I got enemies, got alot of enemies....But hey they lovin my crew! (You, Britt, chimes are my crew....I didn't ask because I knew you guys would say no)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I ride for my savages.

Archived