Auburn vs Arkansas score predictions

AUwent

On the flip side Brandon Allen is an awful quarterback.

I wouldn't say he's awful...he's 19th in the country in QBR. He's just not clutch at all and can't win a game when it is all on his shoulders.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11am game in Fayetteville

We have a top DC in his first year at AU.

I am having visions of Fred Talley running past my house!!!

This one has a ton of reasons for concern.

But I truly believe we have turned a corner, and we will continue to see week to week improvement. It's Bacon Time!

Good guys 31

Piggies 27

11am game in Fayetteville

We have a top DC in his first year at AU.

I am having visions of Fred Talley running past my house!!!

This one has a ton of reasons for concern.

But I truly believe we have turned a corner, and we will continue to see week to week improvement. It's Bacon Time!

Good guys 31

Piggies 27

That Fred Talley game was in Auburn. But yeah, Arky has a knack for giving us out-of-left-field blowouts.

Wrong thread 19au48.....

I also think SW will break out with 3 TDs. Add a PB TD and a 40+ yard fg. Ark makes some plays in passing game and one long TD run by Collins. 31-23 AUB

I also think SW will break out with 3 TDs. Add a PB TD and a 40+ yard fg. Ark makes some plays in passing game and one long TD run by Collins. 31-23 AUB

if he gets one passing td I'll be happy

Just to make sure it sticks.... Auburn 37 piggy-porkers 19

War Corgi refused to eat any of my pulled pork sandwich tonight. This bodes well for Auburn. Yes indeed!

Hawgz dominate in the trenches and Brandon Allen lights it up.

45-17

Hope I'm wrong. They want this one bad and they are in a good position.

That's the difference, teams we are playing want it bad..Auburn doesn't seem to care one way or another.

But after last week in bourbon country....

AU-38

UA-17

After the O showing up last week,

the D is going to make its appearance this week.

MMW full out Guschamp.

This week we make the turn.

Our D struggles to mediocrity which is enough for our newly confident O.

28-27

45-17

That's the difference, teams we are playing want it bad..Auburn doesn't seem to care one way or another.

AU-38

UA-17

Uh...at this point, how do you know we don't want it? I'll agree with you if we lose, but they seemed to care last week.

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

Uh...at this point, how do you know we don't want it? I'll agree with you if we lose, but they seemed to care last week.

Players certainly seemed happy in the locker room post game. And I didn't see anyone give up against UK like they had in games past. They appeared to me, to be playing their heart out trying to win the game. Just because some may have had poor plays or poor execution doesn't mean they don't care.

Hope the rain slacks up. Auburn has not played well in the rain since the eighties.

Passing and misdirection are hard to manage in the rain. Power running games always work better in the mud and muck.

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

My opinion comes from both long and short term views. Bret has done a lot of talking the past few years and ended up getting whooped bad and he has to feel a little humiliated. He wants this win bad or he's going to look even dumber. He has had a bye week with a team that is way better than their record shows. We have been trending down and Arky is in a good position to win this game big.( Not to mention Arky has always gave us fits, and we don't play as well at 11 am. )

Also, Arky is way better than their record and they need this win bad sitting at 2-4. They are in good position IMO

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

My opinion comes from both long and short term views. Bret has done a lot of talking the past few years and ended up getting whooped bad and he has to feel a little humiliated. He wants this win bad or he's going to look even dumber. He has had a bye week with a team that is way better than their record shows. We have been trending down and Arky is in a good position to win this game big.( Not to mention Arky has always gave us fits, and we don't play as well at 11 am. )

Also, Arky is way better than their record and they need this win bad sitting at 2-4. They are in good position IMO

Great news! This means AU wins in a blowout!!!

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

I'll grant that Arky is a better team than their record shows -- or at least that they have the potential to play better than one might expect, given their record. But where do you get Auburn is trending down? We're going like 'is (pointing slightly upward).

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

I'll grant that Arky is a better team than their record shows -- or at least that they have the potential to play better than one might expect, given their record. But where do you get Auburn is trending down? We're going like 'is (pointing slightly upward).

True. I should say season wise we have trended down. I do think last weeks win got us going upward slightly, but this game will tell a lot.

45-17

AU-38

UA-17

Great news! This means AU wins in a blowout!!!

You are so right! How many points you giving me with the hogs in that big blowout?

Archived